Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

9 Ball Pool ****

PratPrat Posts: 3 New Member
I just lost 3 games in a row to golden breaks. Prior to that, I lost 7 out of the last 9 games within the first 3 shots. Overall, I'm at nearly a nearly 60% win rate. It's infuriating to see these stretches of the most outrageous luck.

Comments

• David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 849 Pool Expert
    I had the same in 8ball last night. I'm above 54% since i started this game some years ago and yet it was like i'd never played a game before or i kept getting "Skunked" from the get go over and over. the only thing that saved me on one game was the guy somehow dorked up his 8 shot and i cleaned the table of mine and the 8 but that was the only win in like 9 consecutive games prior, lol.
  • PratPrat Posts: 3 New Member
    I've just had like 20 games in a row that no matter what I do, the ball seems to magically setup a perfect shot. I'm sitting at a 57.3% win ratio, down from 57.5% a couple days ago because I'm just losing over and over and over. Simple shots are missing, every SINGLE opponent can hit 2-4 ball combo shots on a regular basis... I don't buy it. This game is so irritatingly rigged at times.
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 1,050 Pool Champion
    edited September 2017
    Prat wrote: »
    I've just had like 20 games in a row that no matter what I do, the ball seems to magically setup a perfect shot. I'm sitting at a 57.3% win ratio, down from 57.5% a couple days ago because I'm just losing over and over and over. Simple shots are missing, every SINGLE opponent can hit 2-4 ball combo shots on a regular basis... I don't buy it. This game is so irritatingly rigged at times.
    Maybe the opponents are simply better at MC pool than you, just a thought :neutral: