Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Tell us your ideas!

Comments

• EchklonEchklon Posts: 3 New Member
    What the **** miniclip, I won the Hong Kong tournament and I didn't get my price which is 250k what's that
  • EchklonEchklon Posts: 3 New Member
    I also have an snap shot of this but when I post it, it show failed to upload
  • hemangahemanga Posts: 1 New Member
    Today i opened six legendary boxes.. And i got no cue.. This is too bad... I want my cash back i will buy premium cue.. One legendary cue need four boxes to open.. I opened six boxes and i got nothing.. This is really bad.. Worst thing u ever done..
  • Veer GahaVeer Gaha Posts: 1 New Member
    New version of 8 ball pool i.e. 3.11.0 has many mistakes like coin back percentage is not actual as shown to legendary cue and also when we hit cue ball slowly near pocket it auto come to center of the pocket. These things must be rectify and need to update this version ASAP.
  • UrsagUrsag Posts: 1 New Member
    Any chance someone can change that spinning noise or make it silent when you're waiting for an opponent? It's so annoying ringing in my ears when I've got another browser tab open waiting to play, that I end up quitting just to get a break
  • Mr.Rajput ツMr.Rajput ツ Posts: 1 New Member
    Give more ways to collect pool cash...
    For example
    Convert your pool coins into pool cash, every hour 1 cash, a amount of pool cash win in daily spin or completing achievements etc....
  • ChipCatalanoChipCatalano Posts: 1 New Member
    Is there a way to go full screen while playing pool?
  • Suhail AnsariSuhail Ansari Posts: 28 Pool Player
    freinds tournaments would be awesome
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion

The pool table on the pc comes as one set size you can't make it bigger or smaller.
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    G11gaming wrote: »

The pool table on the pc comes as one set size you can't make it bigger or smaller.

Or was you asking whether it can be done?
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,489 Pool Forum Veteran
    ChipCatalano wrote: »

Use the magnifying tool in your browser if you're on pc...

normal view:
    ksks6znnku3j.png

magnified view:
    vr1kt3a6nlgn.png

• Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,391 Pool Champion
    Or hold in ctrl key and use mouse scroll wheel ?
  • Vaibhav PamechaVaibhav Pamecha Posts: 9 New Member
    one more table after Berlin. Maybe more than 50M bet.
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 782 Pool Expert
    Being able to watch games in tournaments whilst waiting for the next round, I tend to zone out and leave my phone when having to wait too long :D

@Raquel
    while I'm playing match, people invited me to play with them. We need function to invite us when we are not plaing

Back in the good old days when we checked our friends list it would tell us when they were playing a game, I have no idea why they stopped giving us that information because it was very useful so that we would not interrupt people in the middle of a match.
  • Lëgênd HúmzäLëgênd Húmzä Posts: 1 New Member
    Miniclip We want Pakistan Room Beacause Most Of Legends Belong To Pakistan. So react on Our Post
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 838 Pool Expert
    Miniclip We want Pakistan Room Beacause Most Of Legends Belong To Pakistan. So react on Our Post

Legends at doing what? :wink: There's a lot of TRUE legends of this game, and veterans from ALL over the World, they aren't asking for their own room. And although i haven't met you and you MAY BE a pool legend, i cannot miss the irony in someone's name of "Legend this or that" and demanding reaction to their post, yet the "Legend" is also "New Member" with 1 post :D LOL just sayin'
  • William MillsWilliam Mills Posts: 160 Pool Pro
    edited November 2017
    I know what this game needs, a random challenge each match so it prevents the repetitive old breaking styles. I'm getting sick of seeing the new golden break for 9 ball mode and I've not even had a single golden break in a months playing, yet people doing this break have got it more times than I can imagine.
    I know what this game needs, a random challenge each match so it prevents the repetitive old breaking styles. I'm getting sick of seeing the new golden break for 9 ball mode and I've not even had a single golden break in a months playing, yet people doing this break have got it more times than I can imagine.

Can't help you with the golden break I'm afraid, can I offer you some golden cake instead ? ;)

3bjkpck36wmb.jpg
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 3,301 Pool Champion
    edited December 2017
    What if MC puts dollars in the scratch off . At least I could have a change to win dollars ? ;)