Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Tell us your ideas!

Comments

• ATG8ballpoolATG8ballpool Posts: 90 Pool Player
    Plz bring back those old tournaments such as Las Vegas, jakarta Cairo and you may charge real money as entry fee
  • ATG8ballpoolATG8ballpool Posts: 90 Pool Player
    1) How about unlocking Cairo,vegas,Jakarta and Toronto tournaments ?
    2) Friendlies wins should be count.
    1) How about unlocking Cairo,vegas,Jakarta and Toronto tournaments ?
    2) Friendlies wins should be count.
    I completely endorse idea of unlocking those old tournament
  • Dayne MiltonDayne Milton Posts: 6 New Member
    Please can you ban all these loosers that enter a game but never show up, they a waste of time!!! If you dont want to ban them then let them loose their money if they dont show up, its the most irritating thing ever when you select a game and u get someone but they dont show up ban them or let them loose their money!!!
  • Dayne MiltonDayne Milton Posts: 6 New Member
    Raquell wrote: »
    What would do differently? Play all the time

How would you improve the game? Ban players who are no shows after selecting a game

What would you like to have as a new feature? any player who doesnt show must loose their money

Let us know your ideas for the game!

• Gotzeus2134Gotzeus2134 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi, I want to suggest that Miniclip have a 8 ball pool e-sports world championship. Many games like CS GO already have it where players represent their own nation and compete to win the title for their nation. Can there be a world championship where every nation sends their best players to compete? Moreover, if there is the world championship exists, it should comprise of events such as singles, doubles and team (5 a side), all played in Mosconi Cup Format. I hope Miniclip considers this suggestion.
  • Ahmed ShamilAhmed Shamil Posts: 1 New Member
    i need a practice feature for PC version of the game. if practice feature was added to PC version of the game then it would help a lot for those who have no phone or tablet to practice for their match.

for example me
  • Avataar77Avataar77 Posts: 1 New Member
    i am trying send a challenge to my freind but it is showing that plzz update and she send me her version screenshot and we have same one but when i send challenge it will show to update and there is no update available
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 2,832 Pool Champion
    Avataar77 wrote: »
    i am trying send a challenge to my freind but it is showing that plzz update and she send me her version screenshot and we have same one but when i send challenge it will show to update and there is no update available

Hello ... You could try going to your games library and manually update 8 Ball pool there. And after you are done set it to auto update.
  • Muhammad AqibMuhammad Aqib Posts: 7 New Member
    My suggestion would be to add snooker game mode.This mode would make game more interesting and fun to play.
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 517 Pool Pro
    We need a chat pack with "rt3", "rt5", "rt10" etc.
    Also something like "let's play indirect" and "cushion shot on black"
  • chinni_8bpchinni_8bp Posts: 4 New Member
    When we buy anything for cash or coins. It should reconfirm whether to buy or not. If we accidentally click on buy it is not showing any confirmation dialogue.. This happened to me. Pls think abt it
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 2,832 Pool Champion
    We need a chat pack with "rt3", "rt5", "rt10" etc.
    Also something like "let's play indirect" and "cushion shot on black"

Sorry I have to go now, 1 minute just getting a beer, another lucky shot, hi, etc
  • EchklonEchklon Posts: 3 New Member
    What the **** miniclip, I won the Hong Kong tournament and I didn't get my price which is 250k what's that
  • EchklonEchklon Posts: 3 New Member
    I also have an snap shot of this but when I post it, it show failed to upload
  • hemangahemanga Posts: 1 New Member
    Today i opened six legendary boxes.. And i got no cue.. This is too bad... I want my cash back i will buy premium cue.. One legendary cue need four boxes to open.. I opened six boxes and i got nothing.. This is really bad.. Worst thing u ever done..
  • Veer GahaVeer Gaha Posts: 1 New Member
    New version of 8 ball pool i.e. 3.11.0 has many mistakes like coin back percentage is not actual as shown to legendary cue and also when we hit cue ball slowly near pocket it auto come to center of the pocket. These things must be rectify and need to update this version ASAP.
  • UrsagUrsag Posts: 1 New Member
    Any chance someone can change that spinning noise or make it silent when you're waiting for an opponent? It's so annoying ringing in my ears when I've got another browser tab open waiting to play, that I end up quitting just to get a break
  • Mr.Rajput ツMr.Rajput ツ Posts: 1 New Member
    Give more ways to collect pool cash...
    For example
    Convert your pool coins into pool cash, every hour 1 cash, a amount of pool cash win in daily spin or completing achievements etc....
  • ChipCatalanoChipCatalano Posts: 1 New Member
    Is there a way to go full screen while playing pool?
  • Suhail AnsariSuhail Ansari Posts: 28 Pool Player
    freinds tournaments would be awesome