Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

What did you Drink last?

Comments

• yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 806 Pool Expert
    orange juice
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 851 Pool Expert
    Iced coffee no lol. For Iced Tea it come in powdered. I think it is similar to sweet tea. I think for me mostly Iced Tea is during summer time.

Ahhh, like Nestea. I used to drink that. I brew my tea now (Lipton preferably), and sweeten it by the gallon and put it in fridge. Just like the coffee. Have to make them every two days but easier/quicker in mornings to leave with 2 premade "jugs" (i call'em :smiley: ) of tea and coffee for my day. I carry waters on the truck too, or get them while out on jobs if it's really hot. It's like $2.42 for 40 of'em :wink: and quenches your thirst and replenishes hydration more importantly than what you could spend $2.42 to drink on at local convenience store or fast food place :smile: But yeah, they're both year round for me (tea/coffee)
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 851 Pool Expert
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    Coffee. After years of buying the same label I decided to live dangerously and try something else. It was good!

HEY i did that too last month :smiley: been drinking the Dunkin' Donuts brand coffee (isn't cheap either :tongue: ) for years and switched to some "off brand" (never heard of it ) but "dark Arabica" roast and it's got a bold rich taste to it. I like it so far and it still works as "go go juice" which is all the "beneficial value" i was out for from coffee anyway, haha :smiley:
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 3,791 Pool Champion
    Iced coffee no lol. For Iced Tea it come in powdered. I think it is similar to sweet tea. I think for me mostly Iced Tea is during summer time.

Ahhh, like Nestea. I used to drink that. I brew my tea now (Lipton preferably), and sweeten it by the gallon and put it in fridge. Just like the coffee. Have to make them every two days but easier/quicker in mornings to leave with 2 premade "jugs" (i call'em :smiley: ) of tea and coffee for my day. I carry waters on the truck too, or get them while out on jobs if it's really hot. It's like $2.42 for 40 of'em :wink: and quenches your thirst and replenishes hydration more importantly than what you could spend $2.42 to drink on at local convenience store or fast food place :smile: But yeah, they're both year round for me (tea/coffee)

I make Iced Tea in a jug and let it set for two or three hours only in the refrigerator. I like to make it fresh while the taste is still fresh. When I have company over . I want that fresh taste. :p
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,711 Pool Champion
    Bottle of Villa Jolanda, lovely grape juice, now should he open that 2nd bottle.... B)
    Bottle of Villa Jolanda, lovely grape juice, now should he open that 2nd bottle.... B)

Twas that good, how could one resist,... >:)
    Fresh hand made lemonade. :p
  • Tyler DalehiteTyler Dalehite Zombie Moderator MississippiPosts: 823 mod
    Has to have something other than water,soo...Gatorade :)
  • Zanna136Zanna136 Semper ludensPosts: 2,218 Pool Champion
    Espresso :yum:
  • kimi060845kimi060845 Posts: 1,187 Pool Champion
    Bubble tea
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    Something very soothing and relaxing, i can kick back and view online madness unfold before my very eyes. :D ;)
    Hot Lipton Tea
  • creativehottycreativehotty could be summerPosts: 2,029 Pool Champion
    cranberry juice :p
    Making strawberry smoothies :yum:

Aye, aye... love it Scob... :D
    G11gaming wrote: »

Jeje, just stick to the prosecco all the same,good song though, was going to say eh, but leave that for Creative Hotty... :p B)
    G11gaming wrote: »

Jeje, just stick to the prosecco all the same,good song though, was going to say eh, but leave that for Creative Hotty... :p B)

Indeed Creative will say something , no doubt. :)
    edited October 2017
    Need to find a non-alcohol solution, maybe tomorrow,.... :p :D B) ..halloween after all....jeje.