Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Comments

• David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 851 Pool Expert
    Hey everyone. I have been playing 8ball pool for several months and am hooked. I'm 82 years young and live in coastal Mississippi in the Armed Forces Retirement Home. I look forward to participating in the Forum.

AHH! A fellow Mississippian! Welcome!

♪ way down in the south tyler and whaler pick cotton, my feet stink, but yourrrrs are rotten, look awayyyyy, look awayyyyy, look awayyyy Dixie lannnnnd ♫ :D Been to Biloxi, Gulfport, Jackson and maybe some others when i was too small to remember. A lot of those visits were in 2011 and 2012 to USCG bases on a project.
  • Christine LeeChristine Lee Posts: 8 Pool Player
    Hey, not sure why I'm even doing this? I've been playing online games for many years now and I just cannot see how miniclip continues to stay in business
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Secluder.Posts: 3,801 Pool Champion
    Hey, not sure why I'm even doing this? I've been playing online games for many years now and I just cannot see how miniclip continues to stay in business

I guess there are enough gullible folks out there who are easy to part with their money.
    Oh, BTW, welcome to the forum.
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,412 Pool Forum VIP
    edited December 2017
    Hey everyone. I have been playing 8ball pool for several months and am hooked. I'm 82 years young and live in coastal Mississippi in the Armed Forces Retirement Home. I look forward to participating in the Forum.

Hello and welcome to the forum..... :)

Nice to see a fellow older veteran here.....I was in the US Navy for 12 years before getting medically discharged .... My first ship was built and commissioned in Pascagoula....spent 4 months down there prior to commissioning.....and revisited there twice more afterwards for further work in later years... ;) (work on my ship that is....not me working there...lol)

Hello and welcome to the forum..... :)

Keep in mind.....the 8 Ball Pool game is only one part of MiniClip....albeit the biggest individual money-maker they have, they have been in existence since 2001 providing hundreds and hundreds of games...mostly for kids and still get a lot of income generated from advertising on their overall site.....The Pool game just turned out to be incredibly popular and successful, and like any business, they saw their golden egg as the opportunity it was and took full advantage..... :*

X5lbOom.gif
  • BEASTBEAST Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi everybody,

I'm Asad I'm from South Africa I have few serious issues to be resolved about MiniClip 8 ball pool accounts. after various emails to miniclip support team no response from Miniclip support team which brought me to forum.
    I would like to speak to someone who can maybe assist me to resolve my issues?

regards,
  • AlisaNTonikAlisaNTonik Forum Moderator BiHPosts: 1,758 mod
    Hi @BEAST and welcome to the Forum,

Unfornately, we're not able to help you here. For any account issues, please contact our Support team : https://support.miniclip.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Hi @BEAST . Maybe if you put some of your issues down here, some of the folks might have answers? It might save you time in waiting for a response from the official miniclip folks. It can take up to so many days before they could get back to you. Welcome to the forum.
  • Tyler DalehiteTyler Dalehite Zombie Moderator MississippiPosts: 823 mod
    Welcome all!
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,412 Pool Forum VIP
    Welcome to the forum @BEAST and @Durdharsakumara ..... :)

Enjoy your stay, good luck and have fun.... ;)

X5lbOom.gif
  • TrueSoul77TrueSoul77 Posts: 34 Pool Player
    Hello everyone and greetings from Stockholm, Sweden.

I've been playing for some time now. I had a account long ago, but lost the login and could not be bothered trying to find it again, so I picked it up again playing as guest but when the rank and coins added up I decided to get myself a new account... and here I am.

• JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 957 Pool Expert
    TrueSoul77 wrote: »
    Hello everyone and greetings from Stockholm, Sweden.

I've been playing for some time now. I had a account long ago, but lost the login and could not be bothered trying to find it again, so I picked it up again playing as guest but when the rank and coins added up I decided to get myself a new account... and here I am.

Welcome! This forum needs new, active and experienced members! If you fancy a practice any time, just message - old PC version :)
  • TrueSoul77TrueSoul77 Posts: 34 Pool Player
    joe. wrote: »
    Welcome! This forum needs new, active and experienced members! If you fancy a practice any time, just message - old PC version :)

Cheers! I'm only on the iOS version, does that matter?
  • Andrei BobleaAndrei Boblea Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello guys, i'm new here!
    Hi @Andrei Boblea , and welcome to the forum. If you need any help, just let us know here.
  • Andrei BobleaAndrei Boblea Posts: 2 New Member
    Id: 2 360 127 041
    This one is a hacker, i can't be the first in my league bc of him who earned 20 mil points by hacking, althought he has 7 ball poted
  • BasudewaBasudewa Posts: 7 New Member
    Hi

My name Danu from Indonesia,, I play this game for 6 month and never think to leave it,,
    Nice to meet you guys,,
  • BasudewaBasudewa Posts: 7 New Member
    How can i isert img in my post?
    Basudewa wrote: »
    How can i isert img in my post?

You will have to make a certain amount of posts first before the forum will allow you to post images @Basudewa . Welcome to the forum.
  • Gordon MillsGordon Mills Posts: 79 Pool Player
    So I was invited to come introduce myself here, which was nice Mr COOLOCKER. As it happens I've been a member of the forum here for a few years. I'd rather play than post but I stop by sometimes.
    My name's Gordon, I'm an old guy of 61, and level 149 soon to be 150.

I play online here, and sometimes go to my local bar in Forfar, Scotland, and play the Physical game, which is not so easy, but I win more than I lose.
    Scottishark, because I'm Scottish, and a pool shark.

This evening, just a few minutes ago, I was drawn against someone called Farooq, from Pakistan. He's level 261and I got the message "It appears that your opponent won't show".

He must have heard about "The man with the fish" ;-)