Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool: Bug Report Thread

1909192939496»

Comments

• LifeEternalLifeEternal Posts: 20 Pool Player
    My weekly winnings shows zero,again !What is the problem admins?Please explain.
  • Hugh Jass KodaHugh Jass Koda Posts: 32 Pool Player
    Bug Reports:

This new thing you now have along side of the free hourly coins, watch a video and receive a free $1 game cash every 24 hours is bugged. (it's on my iPad Mini 2 Retina but not on my iPad Mini both game versions are the same but each are on a different server) I have watched the video 4 days now but only received the $1 once. Twice I received nothing at all and just today I was given 15 coins instead of a $1. That's right, 15 worthless coins.

A couple days ago when I tried getting my free hourly coins, which that at the time was supposed to be 150 coins, I received another 15 coins instead of the $1!

Victory boxes take FAR LONGER to open then the timer says it will!

Why am I receiving the same 10 or so "cheap-o" and completely worthless prizes over and over and over in the victory boxes. I'm getting the same junk out of the 8 hour boxes that I have already gotten 20 times out of the 3 hour boxes! At first I was thinking "free prizes for winning matches? Nice move Miniclip!" I quickly learned the boxes really are worthless except for the small amount of free coins each carry. Honestly, I came to the conclusion the victory boxes are not worth worrying about. If I get one I'll take the few free coins and disregard everything else but I'm not going to go out of my way to get them. I **** sure won't be "upgrading" any of my cues through them. What the victory boxes really do is clutter my game up with cues I will never use because they are junk compared to what I already own. They clutter my game further trying to sale me way over priced"upgrades" to said worthless cues for my coins and the cause me to play less really!

There's my bug reports for today and a suggestion to ditch the victory boxes. Take it or leave it.
  • TheProAtPool22TheProAtPool22 Posts: 5 Pool Player
    Some issues I have been encountering (all on mobile):
    • A friend keeps disappearing off my friends list which means I cannot challenge them and only they can challenge me (and I cannot find them in the players list to re-add them)
    • You can hardly find any players on the players list
    • Often, the game is not updating when opened and instead is only updating after I have played 1 or 2 games (by not updating it means that I can't access some "limited edition" games/tournaments immediately and when playing 9 ball, the table actually loads up with the default "London's" table cloth
    • During this "not updated" phase, the game is also lagging and this can be annoying when you are welcomed with lag
    • Sometimes, after playing a game the number of coins on my profile decrease significantly, however this is only a bug and after closing and reopening the game I still have the original value
  • Marcus EndersMarcus Enders Posts: 4 New Member
    Zoggg wrote: »
    If a ball is touching the cushion and the white ball hits it full in the face and gets a double kiss, the game thinks no balls have touched the cushion and gives a foul.

This has been happening for years, will it ever be fixed?

In Real pool leagues, i believe a "double kiss" is a foul period.
    I am experiencing a few issues on my iPhone 6s and 7 all current iOS 11.3.3 and 8 ball version 3.12.3; 1- My aim cursor will start out on par with my cue rating, ie...
    level 1 Valkyrie cue--
    Force 8/10
    Aim 9/10***
    Spin 9/10
    Time 8/10
    So my aim cursor will go to default length as in standard cue no extension when angling aim... just completely revert even with almost full aim rank, I mean I paid money for boxes and cash and such to obtain this stuff! so is it a mod used by some players or an actual Glitch? The game is free until you are decent and getting rolled over by bugs and cheaters. I have a shameful 40 something % win ratio which does not reflect my actual playing ability. I am constantly fighting with the thought that this game is very much rigged to "force" players who purchase in-app, to then purchase more. Also often when i am watching my opponent, who has a lower rating and or using junk cue etc..., magically make impossible shots with erfect eave and no spin with a sheep cue! Then stalling my game by exiting or something!!! "waiting for opponent to respond. do not leave" then make impossible shots to beat me out of my last coins. I am a competent player both in real life billiards and snooker and the 8 ball pool app here. Why do i get the feeling that many times I am somehow purposely throttled down or destined to lose. Am i the only one who sees this? How the **** can a player have 60% wins from 3,000 games and play terrible against me as well as have a sheep cue!?!?!?!?
    I also purchased a Break the Bank for $14.99 ---{1.08 Million coins and $315 pool cash} anddddddd didn't receive it, of course I got charged for it, I reported the specific charge to itunes and miniclip support, replied mini that iTunes will not refund it, then miniclip sent a "rate your experience" email like ****!?? I have no response now from either. I just want my purchase to show up in coins and cash!! Am i totally looney tunes out of my mind or am I just getting OWNED by these Slumlords?? any thoughts?? I've literally even called apple support and written multiple emails to miniclip...??
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER A real HAppy new yearPosts: 2,916 Pool Champion
    edited January 1
    I also purchased a Break the Bank for $14.99 ---{1.08 Million coins and $315 pool cash} anddddddd didn't receive it, of course I got charged for it, I reported the specific charge to itunes and miniclip support, replied mini that iTunes will not refund it, then miniclip sent a "rate your experience" email like ****!?? I have no response now from either. I just want my purchase to show up in coins and cash!! Am i totally looney tunes out of my mind or am I just getting OWNED by these Slumlords?? any thoughts?? I've literally even called apple support and written multiple emails to miniclip...??

If you still have those e-mails with ticket numbers, then hopefully @George Sweeper can help you. As for the aim length going AWOL, im hearing a lot about that in here lately. Hopefully it is a bug, and they will sort it out.
  • nikhil1718nikhil1718 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey i just finished my weekly holiday quest instead of giving the rewards it just disappeared How can it happen i didn't get anything and i have used 9cash for chest opening all went waste