Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

"Play again" not working?

Dave BurgessDave Burgess Posts: 8 New Member
I just played 50k 1v1, I won, the opponent clicked play again, I must have clicked play again about 20 times, but it didn't work?? Is there some criteria I am missing or something?

Comments

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,881 Pool Forum Veteran
    It could be that they changed their mind, or they were trying to wind you up in revenge for taking their coins, and they refreshed after clicking play again.
  • Dave BurgessDave Burgess Posts: 8 New Member
    It's good to know that thanks, but I don't think that is the problem, usually when I click play again my little picture says "I want to play again!" but sometimes it's like the actual button, doesn't work, because my little picture doesn't do anything and there is no sound effect to match it either.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,881 Pool Forum Veteran
    That sounds more like a connection issue tbh
  • Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,951 mod
    Hi @Dave Burgess,

Are you playing on mobile or PC? If PC, are you using the old or new version?

Dalton