Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Did not get my payment perks

SamvTullySamvTully Posts: 2 New Member
Hi! I bought the starter twice pack on 8 ball pool and I only got the coins twice. I did not get 10 scratch tickets..

Comments

• SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,412 Pool Forum VIP
    edited November 2017
    Hello and welcome to the forum..... :)

Just as an FYI, staff here are primarily tasked with running the forum itself....they cannot initiate any actions to address account specific issues....they can escalate an open ticket created by a request to the support staff at the Help Center.....
    But all such account issues must be initiated with a request to the Help Center at the link below first.......
    Include all the pertinent details on the issue to save time....and you usually will have to wait the normal 7-10 business days (M-F) before staff here can escalate the issue..... ;)

https://support.miniclip.com/hc/en-us

Good luck.... :)

X5lbOom.gif
  • SamvTullySamvTully Posts: 2 New Member
    Thank you very much
  • Khalid Hameed KaimkhaniKhalid Hameed Kaimkhani Posts: 2 New Member
    i bought a starter pack but just got the coins!!!! why so
  • Khalid Hameed KaimkhaniKhalid Hameed Kaimkhani Posts: 2 New Member
    SamvTully wrote: »
    Hi! I bought the starter twice pack on 8 ball pool and I only got the coins twice. I did not get 10 scratch tickets..

have you got it resolved. if yes then how?