Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Hope you have slender finger tips....

Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 463 Pool Pro
68nxpgh31sf1.png
Look how conveniently located the irreversible BUY button is for the shiny new $1,000,000,000 “Billionaire” Cue!
“I’m just gonna review my list of OWNED cues real quick and”.....OOOPS!!!!
****!!!!
One touch buyers remorse....
Clever.

Comments

• VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 880 Pool Expert
    68nxpgh31sf1.png
    Look how conveniently located the irreversible BUY button is for the shiny new $1,000,000,000 “Billionaire” Cue!
    ****!!!!
    Clever.

My nephew was scrolling down the list and eventually saw that at the bottom, my heart was in my mouth for second :s
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    i feel left out...omg MC please let me in already!.... :D :joy:
  • Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 463 Pool Pro
    G11gaming wrote: »

Try this;
    In a completely dark room, look directly into a mirror and say “Beetlejuice” 3 times out loud while suppressing all lymph node functions & without blinking, then place the tip of your tongue on your left elbow & wish it to be so. Like really hard...
  • MozoidMozoid Posts: 773 Pool Expert
    It's true, I farted and the vibration reverberated through to my thumb today, ended up buying a pair of goat slippers on amazon.

Try this;
    In a completely dark room, look directly into a mirror and say “Beetlejuice” 3 times out loud while suppressing all lymph node functions & without blinking, then place the tip of your tongue on your left elbow & wish it to be so. Like really hard...

lmao i tried sooooo hard Slarti, but it never goes that way for me, Ohhh Beetle Juice i loved him so!
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,412 Pool Forum VIP
    edited November 2017
    68nxpgh31sf1.png
    ****!!!!
    Clever.

The 'One touch" aspect is only true if you have previously made purchases on MiniClip and have let them keep your credit/debit information on file......if you have never made a purchase or selected 'do not keep payment info on file' on an earlier purchase, it cannot be a one touch action...... ;)

I would personally suggest to any and all that make a purchase to not allow their payment info to be kept on file.... :*

Edit: After reviewing, I see that cue is available for purchase with shiny golden pieces of fecal matter.....lol....so...in this case, as long as you have 1 billion or more of them, it could of course be a 'One touch' (and regrettable, irreversible one) action.......my bad......

Pretty sad situation indeed..... :s

X5lbOom.gif
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 880 Pool Expert
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    68nxpgh31sf1.png
    ****!!!!
    Clever.

The 'One touch" aspect is only true if you have previously made purchases on MiniClip and have let them keep your credit/debit information on file......if you have never made a purchase or selected 'do not keep payment info on file' on an earlier purchase, it cannot be a one touch action...... ;)

I would personally suggest to any and all that make a purchase to not allow their payment info to be kept on file.... :*

Edit: After reviewing, I see that cue is available for purchase with shiny golden pieces of fecal matter.....lol....so...in this case, as long as you have 1 billion or more of them, it could of course be a 'One touch' (and regrettable, irreversible one) action.......my bad......

Pretty sad situation indeed..... :s

X5lbOom.gif

Its not actual money, It’s 1bn pool coins for the cue
    Its not actual money, It’s 1bn pool coins for the cue

Lol...yes, I noticed that....as per my edit made two minutes prior to your post..... ;) :D

My bad.... :)

X5lbOom.gif

• MozoidMozoid Posts: 773 Pool Expert
    You'd wear away your fingers playing with a cue like that anyhow. The spin would be unpredictable too. It'd be like WC Fields playing pool.

My bad.... :)

You're always bad Sunny.... :) :D
    edited November 2017

You're always bad Sunny.... :) :D

I am proud to say that I freely, openly, and readily admit it when I am.... :)

X5lbOom.gif

Post edited by Sunidhifan on
    Mozoid wrote: »
    It's true, I farted and the vibration reverberated through to my thumb today, ended up buying a pair of goat slippers on amazon.

I want to try them on with you,,, just hold on a second. We can hold hands when convenient and release thumbs on time.
  • Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 463 Pool Pro
    68nxpgh31sf1.png
    ****!!!!
    Clever.

X5lbOom.gif

Even if I did have any cards attached, I’m pretty certain there would be at least a a one or two step verification to fall back on. I’ve already made such a mistake with Amazon Prime and my kids promptly took full advantage of it. I should’ve asked a few more questions about the Xbox my teenage son said he received as a tip from one of his paper route customers but he’s a good boy otherwise and I’m a self absorbed parent as it is. Lesson learned.
    This appears to deduct straight from ones wad of pool coins which supports the countless conspiracy theorists speculations of the whole thing being rigged to encourage compulsive spending of real life cheese.
    (Commonly referred to as “feces” or even “**** missles” to those in junior high)
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 805 Pool Expert
    LMAO these comments had me dying :lol:. y97c4eaa1uzw.gif
  • Slow RollenSlow Rollen Posts: 2 New Member
    Bought it... then asked myself... what did i just do? Earned my coins back in three days.
  • The Titan!!The Titan!! Posts: 1,997 Pool Champion
    But.. why?
    ps. if they gave you a shiny award with it I'd go ahead.
  • Tálhá SájjádTálhá Sájjád UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    That cue is really nice... :smiley: