Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

PC 8 Ball League

Comments

• G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    joe. wrote: »
    Just so I can record it - me and Aurora played our second game, I won 10-7, very good games

B) is one of you going to challenge me now? or do you need a glass of water each? :D
  • JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 952 Pool Expert
    G11gaming wrote: »
    Just so I can record it - me and Aurora played our second game, I won 10-7, very good games

B) is one of you going to challenge me now? or do you need a glass of water each? :D

We can play later, bit busy now mate :smile:
    10 - 1 to Aurora - mighty good battle from start to finish B)
    Good games @-Alyna ! 10-5 to you, don't think you missed a denial?
  • -Alyna-Alyna 80.9% Posts: 880 Pool Expert
    Good games @-Alyna ! 10-5 to you, don't think you missed a denial?

I missed an one,I think it was my second break

Eh? you're not on fire this time?

nah i certainly wasn't :'(
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 851 Pool Expert
    I'm back, and here if someone wants to get the matches done...
    pp7dzbrl3a9q.jpg
    edited January 2
    very GGZ Aurora. Aurora 6 to My 10.

EDIT* lol @ the many thanks :D i have to rearrange my chats every time they change something it seems but i always put the "friendly" ones up top within quick reach as the "taunts" seem cheap and not shedding the light I would wish to random strangers the world over, lol.
    Post edited by David Rohrer on
    JO-Jooooooe, you wanna get our matches in? :smile:
    since you think new version sucks and is "stacked against you" playing me, i will agree to play entire matches INDY, and i'm still working on that so THAT is stacked to YOUR advantage :D i'm ok with posting "ggz Joe 10-0" :D but we gotta see if that happens first :wink:
    since you think new version sucks and is "stacked against you" playing me, i will agree to play entire matches INDY, and i'm still working on that so THAT is stacked to YOUR advantage :D i'm ok with posting "ggz Joe 10-0" :D but we gotta see if that happens first :wink:

:D :D :D I'm horrendous at indy!

Want to play on mobile? That's a level playing field imo, I've been playing mobile regularly for past 3 or so week, whilst PC new version I've only ever played against you or that time we tried to set up that Barcelona Tourney
    @David Rohrer if you want to play our game on mobile, randomly challenge me in Tokyo or something and I will accept :) Anyway, going offline now

You went out of fuel, I presume :joy:

lol yeah I ran out of thunder all right, saving it for when we meet in game. :yum: :joy:

You went out of fuel, I presume :joy:

lol yeah I ran out of thunder all right, saving it for when we meet in game. :yum: :joy:

You must be bluffing :joy:

P.S sorry to Joe for spoiling this thread :D

I thought it was George :D
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 4,426 Pool Champion
    @JR Pk . You need to post here if you looking for tourneys ok
    Anyone want to play me today? @The Titan! ?
    @yakoubyakoub would you care to challenge me in old version pool?
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 805 Pool Expert
    i honestly prefer to stay away from the PC version due to never playing on PC for a good year. i'm a Mobile player, and i'm not playing ATM. maybe later.
    i honestly prefer to stay away from the PC version due to never playing on PC for a good year. i'm a Mobile player, and i'm not playing ATM. maybe later.

okay .... what's your gaming name on mobile?
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 805 Pool Expert
    that's not how it works you need a unique id to find a person. 1465620691 that is mines!