Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Reporting Suspicious Activity

13»

Comments

• G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,436 Pool Champion
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    Аня wrote: »
    Too many cheaters. For example him: 1786376866. I put last black ball at Berlin and must be the winner. But it gives him ball in hand. And at mobile app i even do not have a button to report on this unfair man. These all cheaters must be banned, coz they kill interest to game.

I would like to report you lol. Why do you have two account in here. One of your other accounts is in , tell us your idea page 78. You are allowed one account only!!!!
    Аня Славская
    Аня Славская Posts: 52 Pool Player
    November 2017
    and we need black list for people with which you do not wanna play :D
    Report Post Quote · · Share on Facebook

I'm sure G11 doesn't mind if she makes a couple more with that face.

I think I know who is behind that face, there's no way I'm kissing that. :joy:
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue Qui Audet Adipiscitur.Posts: 1,942 Pool Champion
    edited January 10
    Sorted
    Post edited by Davy Dacue on
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 1,269 Pool Champion
    G11gaming wrote: »
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    Аня wrote: »
    Too many cheaters. For example him: 1786376866. I put last black ball at Berlin and must be the winner. But it gives him ball in hand. And at mobile app i even do not have a button to report on this unfair man. These all cheaters must be banned, coz they kill interest to game.

I would like to report you lol. Why do you have two account in here. One of your other accounts is in , tell us your idea page 78. You are allowed one account only!!!!
    Аня Славская
    Аня Славская Posts: 52 Pool Player
    November 2017
    and we need black list for people with which you do not wanna play :D
    Report Post Quote · · Share on Facebook

I'm sure G11 doesn't mind if she makes a couple more with that face.

I think I know who is behind that face, there's no way I'm kissing that. :joy:

lol
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue Qui Audet Adipiscitur.Posts: 1,942 Pool Champion
    edited January 11
    Close
13»