Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Winning the weekly leader board

2»

Comments

• Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 452 Pool Pro
    Talha wrote: »
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    What is it thats gained through such a coordinated effort on that level. Do these fellas hold each other accountable for working their shifts according to a shrewdly planned schedule that ensures 24 hour coverage throughout the week? Some just gotta be better than their team mates so there’s undoubtedly a lot of animosity & back stabbing resent running rampant among them. How do they evenly distribute the glory so that no ones feelings get hurt?
    It just boggles the mind...

I presume they never fight or seek individual glory......they are playing as a team after all...... ;)

And we all know...."There is no 'I' in team"....... but there are 2 of them in 'Idiots' ..... :D

X5lbOom.gif

Nailed it! :joy:

Indeed he did
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 699 Pool Expert
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 632 Pool Expert
    this weeks Leader board

When did you login?
    yedqlnhlrecr.png
  • -Alyna-Alyna Posts: 275 Pool Pro
    r7o3r8gp52pt.png

my highest ever back in the bangkok days trying to win my league from a big team player his name was ( walnutxs) or something like that. and it was for nothing he got third in the world that week reaching 10b+. winning over 1000 games which is impossible to do for 1 player. after that experience i learned to never go head to head with a pakistani LOL.

Walnutx playing in team? Lol
  • KubangputiahKubangputiah Posts: 26 Pool Player
    this weeks Leader board

How? When did you login? Please let me know :)
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد BRBPosts: 1,017 Pool Champion
    this weeks Leader board

Very, very lucky to find a diamond league like that :)
    i opened my account on Wednesday !
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 847 Pool Expert
    Not too different to my league this week opened after 9pm on Monday .....

bzn3pdemrp0s.png
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد BRBPosts: 1,017 Pool Champion
    Not too different to my league this week opened after 9pm on Monday .....

bzn3pdemrp0s.png

LOL jiren's in your league, you;ve got no chance to win it :D
    Jiren came to know that nothing could beat jiren, so jiren found nothing and killed it :joy:
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 847 Pool Expert
    Apparently you can get away with killing nothing ;)
    z1g2kxz21pyg.png

this weeks leader board. i got competition. and i have mad respect for Usama. he's playing alone, kind of rare in the mobile version to see people competing for the league/country by them selves. very rare! so kudos to him!
    Someone’s busy :D
    b3ew7dd7afcm.png
  • ATG8ballpoolATG8ballpool Posts: 138 Pool Pro
    b3ew7dd7afcm.png

Exploitation at its best
    b3ew7dd7afcm.png

Exploitation at its best

There’s actually another one a few places down
  • ATG8ballpoolATG8ballpool Posts: 138 Pool Pro
    b3ew7dd7afcm.png

Exploitation at its best

There’s actually another one a few places down

Miniclip should introduce some new rules, Carl has offer some good ideas in some previous post,Miniclip should act they can't remain as a mute spectator,it seems nowadays even to win a league you need to play as a team,I strictly don't support team playing but at the end of the day people who won the World, country and league (diamond)are all playing as a team,Miniclip either you legalised team playing or introduced some rules and regulations,we can't maintain a single account and this guy Arshad not only maintain so many accounts but all them are in the top,in the country league as well as the world league,Miniclip either you take action against such players or at least give them some rewards or tile for being such an extraordinary players....
2»