Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Kudos.

1262728293032»

Comments

• G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,401 Pool Champion
    Good games and lol she took it easy on me at first because of my low level and then realized i could play a bit haha... Then the play got serious :D B) :* She beat me 5 - 4 btw. :+1: :smile:

kvrtjyccqh8f.jpg
  • joe.joe. Posts: 411 Pool Pro
    G11gaming wrote: »
    Good games and lol she took it easy on me at first because of my low level and then realized i could play a bit haha... Then the play got serious :D B) :* She beat me 5 - 4 btw. :+1: :smile:

kvrtjyccqh8f.jpg

Curious, is that your first account btw? Or a fairly recent new one?
    joe. wrote: »

kvrtjyccqh8f.jpg

Yup i'm originally from the mobile platform from a couple of years back lvl 74 on that, equipped with Legendary's - Excalibur is the most used cue over there B)
  • joe.joe. Posts: 411 Pool Pro
    joe. wrote: »

kvrtjyccqh8f.jpg

Yup i'm originally from the mobile platform from a couple of years back lvl 74 on that, equipped with Legendary's - Excalibur is the most used cue over there B)

Ah I see, cool
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Batty Old BagPosts: 10,002 Pool Forum VIP
    Kudos to Talha, I always lose around the 10-4 or 10-5 mark when I play the good ones LOL
    Does that make them mathematically twice as good as me ? Because I have a feeling that it's actually a lot more than that LOL

pee2nr0zazmi.png
  • -Alyna-Alyna Posts: 275 Pool Pro
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Kudos to Talha, I always lose around the 10-4 or 10-5 mark when I play the good ones LOL
    Does that make them mathematically twice as good as me ? Because I have a feeling that it's actually a lot more than that LOL

pee2nr0zazmi.png

Then you're 50% great player?
    -Alyna wrote: »

LOL I wish, I'm average with a few good days now and then, at my very best I still couldn't touch you LOL

• طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد On a French leavePosts: 1,008 Pool Champion
    -Alyna wrote: »

pee2nr0zazmi.png

Geez , I am below average.......
    Kudos to Ali for sticking for more than one frame.
    wfoichizw9rw.png
    ejeh7znd7kyj.png
    Kudos to Ryan who at level 14 had to get past a 120 and a 158 to get to me, and he very nearly beat me LOL

ngeujdyjji86.png

Kudos to Ryan who at level 14 had to get past a 120 and a 158 to get to me, and he very nearly beat me LOL

ngeujdyjji86.png

Finally, the tournaments on new v are have become active (it seems so)

ngeujdyjji86.png

Finally, the tournaments on new v are have become active (it seems so)

Not really, you have to time it right or you could still be sitting there for hours without getting a game :s
  • Zanna136Zanna136 Semper ludensPosts: 2,134 Pool Champion
    Kudos to two gentlemen; @SBW72 and @Paulb228 . I opened 8ball's mobile version after a long break, and got to play few rounds with them. :) ...surprised myself how smoothly I managed to play... :D Thanks guys (if you happen to lurk around ;) )...
    Nice little tussle Alfonso :)

efol196dxjg2.jpg

Score was 4 - 2 in the end :+1: