Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Kudos.

Comments

• G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    joe. wrote: »
    G11gaming wrote: »
    Good games and lol she took it easy on me at first because of my low level and then realized i could play a bit haha... Then the play got serious :D B) :* She beat me 5 - 4 btw. :+1: :smile:

kvrtjyccqh8f.jpg

Curious, is that your first account btw? Or a fairly recent new one?

Yup i'm originally from the mobile platform from a couple of years back lvl 74 on that, equipped with Legendary's - Excalibur is the most used cue over there B)
  • JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 943 Pool Expert
    joe. wrote: »
    Good games and lol she took it easy on me at first because of my low level and then realized i could play a bit haha... Then the play got serious :D B) :* She beat me 5 - 4 btw. :+1: :smile:

kvrtjyccqh8f.jpg

Curious, is that your first account btw? Or a fairly recent new one?

Yup i'm originally from the mobile platform from a couple of years back lvl 74 on that, equipped with Legendary's - Excalibur is the most used cue over there B)

Ah I see, cool
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,849 Pool Forum Veteran
    Kudos to Talha, I always lose around the 10-4 or 10-5 mark when I play the good ones LOL
    Does that make them mathematically twice as good as me ? Because I have a feeling that it's actually a lot more than that LOL

pee2nr0zazmi.png
  • -Alyna-Alyna 80.9% Posts: 877 Pool Expert
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Kudos to Talha, I always lose around the 10-4 or 10-5 mark when I play the good ones LOL
    Does that make them mathematically twice as good as me ? Because I have a feeling that it's actually a lot more than that LOL

pee2nr0zazmi.png

Then you're 50% great player?
    -Alyna wrote: »

Then you're 50% great player?

LOL I wish, I'm average with a few good days now and then, at my very best I still couldn't touch you LOL

Kudos to Ryan who at level 14 had to get past a 120 and a 158 to get to me, and he very nearly beat me LOL

ngeujdyjji86.png

Kudos to Ryan who at level 14 had to get past a 120 and a 158 to get to me, and he very nearly beat me LOL

ngeujdyjji86.png

Finally, the tournaments on new v are have become active (it seems so)

Not really, you have to time it right or you could still be sitting there for hours without getting a game :s
  • Zanna136Zanna136 Semper ludensPosts: 2,228 Pool Champion
    Kudos to two gentlemen; @SBW72 and @Paulb228 . I opened 8ball's mobile version after a long break, and got to play few rounds with them. :) ...surprised myself how smoothly I managed to play... :D Thanks guys (if you happen to lurk around ;) )...
    Nice little tussle Alfonso :)

efol196dxjg2.jpg

Score was 4 - 2 in the end :+1:

Kudos to this young lady, although her stats don't reflect just how beautifully accurate her shots were.
    She persevered until she won a game and the end result was 3-1 when she decided enough was enough.
    Also, for some strange reason her stats page is showing MY classic cue instead of her Gunman Cue, gotta love MC, also known as MoneyClip and in this case MiniGlitch LOL

dck7keca8ars.png
    71h59ok9r9p3.png

B) @Carlos Tales i hope this isn't the guy from the mobile game. :#

But good games there Johnny i hope you make it to these forums. :yum:

It was a best to 10 and we were both playing not so good lol. A Sunday thing i guess! :s :( oh and i leveled up B)

vvysrmeh5o81.jpg

• -Alyna-Alyna 80.9% Posts: 877 Pool Expert
    Kudos to this Arabic player. It's the third time someone plays so many games despite losing a lot, though he would have won more if he had not broken slowly everytime
    24csfd4t32uz.png
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 805 Pool Expert
    kudos to a friend of mines. we met randomly in berlin and played trick shots. it ended 3-2 to me. should have been 4-1 i made one trick shot but the stupid cue ball followed it straight to the pocket. then i left. due to bad luck. ciqu3ilt06r4.png
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,379 Pool Forum VIP
    Big Kudos to this fellow in every way..... :)

He stuck around for multiple games...
    He played very well with integrity, courtesy and respect the whole time....
    He tried some Indie shots but mostly on the 8 ball...which is a start... ;)

Thoroughly enjoyed the whole match....felt bad I had to leave....so rare to get anyone ask to play again ...for a lot of games...let alone one.... :)

@Rhes

5JmlIrB.png

N9o3n6a.png

X5lbOom.gif
    Had a lovely game with this quadruple Legend

5r87s7ct4j1c.png
    nnsqiezrlcnn.png

I don't have a screenshot unfortunately, mainly because I wasn't expecting to need one for one game but...

Just played a guy called Khaled, level 118, in the slow motion beta and he totally outplayed me including potting the black on a 3 rail bank shot and THEN he deliberately quit the game before the win registered and gave me his coins !

What a Gentleman ! <3
  • JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 943 Pool Expert
    When I was on a denial, my opponent said "sorry gotta run" so I thought 'here we go again, someone trying to distract me', but nope he quit straight after lol
    I do wish he had stuck around, I was enjoying that ! LOL

vb5til159cvn.png
    edited February 22
    After many days, went back to the old v and got this player whom i had encountered before... ;) A good player he is.. But he just made a couple of scratches....

I do wish he had stuck around, I was enjoying that ! LOL

vb5til159cvn.png

Nice, Nanny is a vampire (aka bruja malvada) who drains the last drop of blood (in present case coins :D ) from her prey... :joy:

LOL I doubt he was really out of coins, I think he just got disheartened losing 3 in a row LOL
  • ObelObel Posts: 78 Pool Player
    I'd like to say thanks to @ATG8ballpool for the NewYork ring :D