Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

If you had one hour.....

Comments

• The Titan!!The Titan!! Posts: 1,996 Pool Champion
    edited July 2016
    1. Quaid-e-Azam
    2. My grandfather
  • SabahSabah Posts: 2,556 Pool Champion
    I wanna meet Tupac :sunglasses:
    Got a lot of questions ta ask him innih
  • killum!natikillum!nati Time discovers truthPosts: 1,387 Pool Champion
    edited July 2016
    I respect your opinions everybody...

But I'm just giving my thought that there is a God...
    If i say that you gotta grow a mango, but you don't have a mango on this planet grown ever before,, means no seed,, and no scientific method can be done to a mango tree or a mango to grow one without having one.. ever!
    Create means to create something from nothing,, not making something which already is created ,, can any scientist can create a bee, fly, or an ant? From nothing ,,, you don't have the choice of cloning, or any technique whatsoever..

Ask any scientist how you gonna create earth? He say I'll take cosmic dust..
    Why take cosmic dust? Make your own cosmic dust,, you're creating something from a matter which already exists,, remember can you create something from nothing?

I believe that little knowledge of science makes you an atheist but more scientific knowledge makes you believe in God..

Jus my opinion though..

+1 sentiment shared
  • zip11737azip11737a Posts: 1,614 Pool Champion
    edited August 2016
    JFKs' father made promises to union leaders of support if they voted for his son. However Mr. John did not favor them at all. To say the least. From unions to commies to any agency with 3 letters to the KKK, they could have joined forces for the perfect crime. They all had reasons.
    Post edited by zip11737a on
  • Paulb228Paulb228 Posts: 5,872 Pool Forum VIP
    zip11737a wrote: »
    JFKs' father made promises to union leaders of support if they voted for his son. However Mr. John did not favor them at all. To say the least. From unions to commies to any agency with 3 letters to the KKK, they could have joined forces for the perfect assignation.

It's also reputed that the Kennedy's had Marilyn Monroe bumped off
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    Paulb228 wrote: »
    zip11737a wrote: »
    JFKs' father made promises to union leaders of support if they voted for his son. However Mr. John did not favor them at all. To say the least. From unions to commies to any agency with 3 letters to the KKK, they could have joined forces for the perfect assignation.

It's also reputed that the Kennedy's had Marilyn Monroe bumped off

I've also heard that Marilyn had around 9 abortions.

She was also a size 16,
  • bob1955bob1955 Posts: 414 Pool Pro
    Why is it that 75% of the conversations here always comes back to politics or religion?

Now back to the TOPIC: My dad
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,849 Pool Forum Veteran
    bob1955 wrote: »
    Why is it that 75% of the conversations here always comes back to politics or religion?

Really? I thought s.e.x.

An hour ? You'll be lucky hun, after 10 minutes they roll over and start snoring LOL
    Well, this one time....at band camp
  • bob1955bob1955 Posts: 414 Pool Pro

Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    bob1955 wrote: »

Really? I thought s.e.x.

An hour ? You'll be lucky hun, after 10 minutes they roll over and start snoring LOL
    Not this guy Nanny, trust me, LOL

• SilentR4ySilentR4y Machismo Town Posts: 2,460 Pool Champion
    7/29/2016
    SilentR4y wrote: »
    I would met mr.Donald Trump and tell him about my wonderful nuke solution of ISIS

8/3/2016
    Trump asks why US can't use nukes

• yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 805 Pool Expert
    Muhammad Ali may God Rest his Soul

Malcolm X

Prophet Muhammad PBUH

Omar ibn El Khattab

Abu Bakr Al Siddique

• MozoidMozoid Posts: 773 Pool Expert
    Wilson, from that Tom Hanks movie.
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    The Zoltar Machine from BIG the movie.
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 4,389 Pool Champion
    My great great great ancestors when the calendar began the year of 1

If i say that you gotta grow a mango, but you don't have a mango on this planet grown ever before,, means no seed,, and no scientific method can be done to a mango tree or a mango to grow one without having one.. ever!
    Create means to create something from nothing,, not making something which already is created ,, can any scientist can create a bee, fly, or an ant? From nothing ,,, you don't have the choice of cloning, or any technique whatsoever..

Why take cosmic dust? Make your own cosmic dust,, you're creating something from a matter which already exists,, remember can you create something from nothing?

I believe that little knowledge of science makes you an atheist but more scientific knowledge makes you believe in God..

Jus my opinion though..

Interesting viewpoint, which I respect.
    I'm not here to ridicule God believers. Far from it.
    If peoples lives are to her through belief, then it has to be a good thing.

On the science stuff. ...check out a dude called Newton. He created a few principles. One of which is, matter can not be created nor destroyed.
    And also check out a dude called Darwin, he has some theories on how we got a mango tree.

Those are just theories, not facts. And there has been another dude called 'Pastuer' he too has something to say

Those "theories" are based on scientific principles, religion and a nonexistent "God" are based on superstitions from ignorant tribesmen thousands of years ago.
    The more science progresses the closer we come to proving those theories are facts.
    That is something that will never happen with anyones' God.
  • MozoidMozoid Posts: 773 Pool Expert
    G11gaming wrote: »

Nice. In your mind, how would the conversation go?
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    Mozoid wrote: »
    G11gaming wrote: »

Nice. In your mind, how would the conversation go?

That would be telling now!... i'll let wallow in curiosity.
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 805 Pool Expert
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »

Jus my opinion though..

Interesting viewpoint, which I respect.
    I'm not here to ridicule God believers. Far from it.
    If peoples lives are to her through belief, then it has to be a good thing.

On the science stuff. ...check out a dude called Newton. He created a few principles. One of which is, matter can not be created nor destroyed.
    And also check out a dude called Darwin, he has some theories on how we got a mango tree.

Those are just theories, not facts. And there has been another dude called 'Pastuer' he too has something to say

Those "theories" are based on scientific principles, religion and a nonexistent "God" are based on superstitions from ignorant tribesmen thousands of years ago.
    The more science progresses the closer we come to proving those theories are facts.
    That is something that will never happen with anyones' God.

that is your opinion! just because you don't believe in God doesn't mean God doesn't exist.. a lot of people believe in a God Muslims and Christians alone are 4 billion people that believe in God... and i'm not even mentioning all the other religions out there !! just because science is progressing that doesn't mean you're going to prove your assumption.