Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Goodbye to you all

Comments

• odlllboodlllbo Posts: 49 Pool Player
    Glad to hear the wheels are in motion and reeeeeeeeeeeally looking forward to learning about the available solutions and the changes to happen.
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER A real HAppy new yearPosts: 2,916 Pool Champion
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 1,270 Pool Champion
    I think some policy need to be changed.
  • ATG8ballpoolATG8ballpool Posts: 138 Pool Pro
    I think some policy need to be changed.

Such as..
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Posts: 6,561 Pool Forum VIP
    Then some changes surely need policing.
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    Then some changes surely need policing.

Spot on.... :D :D
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,440 Pool Champion
    @Carlos Tales Just out of curiosity me ole mucker!,... i see Johny on my friends list and i know that aint you! .... Do you know, or do MC know what is going to happening with your account, and if so will you be back as Carl or something else?
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,458 Pool Champion
    The least said the better, johny is history... >:)

But johny was online yesterday ,I even send him a challenge but he didn't respond

But johny was online yesterday ,I even send him a challenge but he didn't respond

I think the Scobester meant keep quiet here Incase the outlaw! (a polite word ) is viewing the forum.
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 847 Pool Expert
    I do have a positive update but just confirming a few things with George before sharing. Thanks everyone for all your support. And I can’t thank George enough for all he has done to help.
    Good, good. Carl. :+1: B)
  • KubangputiahKubangputiah Posts: 26 Pool Player
    I do have a positive update but just confirming a few things with George before sharing. Thanks everyone for all your support. And I can’t thank George enough for all he has done to help.

Welcome back!
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد BRBPosts: 1,017 Pool Champion
    Yay, welcome back Carl.......
    Thank you everyone and in particular a huge thank you to @George Sweeper . I can confirm my account has been restored. George has been brilliant in helping and I do feel very fortunate in getting my account back.
    edited January 17
    Way to go Carl, delighted for you my man. Just 1 question, is it now safe proof?

Well done to @George Sweeper as well.

Actually, one more question Carl. Have you got your account back with all stats, achievements etc intact?
    The only downside is the 47 Berlin games Johny lost will always be shown as lost games on my account however my account has been credited back the coins and PC that was used and lost by him.

My win % was just damaged by .2% so in the grand scheme of things I really have been very fortunate. It could of been so much worse had George not stepped in when he did to protect my account.

What I can recommend to anyone wanting to protect their accounts is to link their account to their own Google + which has 2 factor sign on. This will make an unbreakable link using your own Gmail account and prevent anyone else doing what Johny did to my account.

Bear in mind though this will change the main log-in email ID of your account to your Gmail (If different) but once this is done no one can take over your account easily like they did mine. Linking to FB is also my recommendation which will prevent anyone else being able to link it to an alternative FB. Again I would use 2 factor sign on with your FB just to keep your FB as safe as possible.

The added advantage of linking your account for the first time to Google+ is that you will be given an option to create a new user name for your account which can be switched with your existing user name any time you chose by logging on to miniclip.com. FB also gives you the option to use your FB name of course. I always knew when Johny logged on to my account because it defaulted to his google name 'Johny'. Now I have linked my account to my Google account I see the name Carlos. My FB name option is Carl and the Miniclip ID is something like Carlt.

I can't stress enough how lucky I am to keep old of my account. I'm pretty sure I'm only in this privileged position because of the friends I have on this forum and for the support given by George.

<3
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 1,270 Pool Champion
    Congratulation on getting your account back @Carlos Tales .
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 632 Pool Expert
    Nice one! hopefully for good now