Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

most achievements account?????

14567810»

Comments

• Noor MohammedNoor Mohammed Posts: 166 Pool Pro
    i have 86 achievements

not bad ;)
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 805 Pool Expert
    PC 95/90 mobile 95/105
  • odlllboodlllbo Posts: 437 Pool Pro
    I'm at 122/129. After I get the 500 tournament achievement i don't think I'll be able to get the last six. The hi-lo ones, and the national and world winners seem out of reach. I probably spent 100 cash trying to get the hi-lo ones. Has anyone got those and if so how much cash did u spend?

Anyone got them all? that would be quite impressive.

• ATG8ballpoolATG8ballpool Posts: 473 Pool Pro
    odlllbo wrote: »
    I'm at 122/129. After I get the 500 tournament achievement i don't think I'll be able to get the last six. The hi-lo ones, and the national and world winners seem out of reach. I probably spent 100 cash trying to get the hi-lo ones. Has anyone got those and if so how much cash did u spend?

I think Carl tales has the highest number of achievements ..I spent more than 300 cash on hi-lo and at last got the close call achievement...fjos5cvk4gku.png

I think Carl tales has the highest number of achievements ..I spent more than 300 cash on hi-lo and at last got the close call achievement...fjos5cvk4gku.png

Nice one. I think the closest i got was 3 away from the top in the hi-lo. If i lost right before the close call if probably break my phone in frustration :D .

I guess judging by this ud need to budget about 1000 cash to get both achievements so it looks like I'll need to win the world leaderboard first :) .

Nice one. I think the closest i got was 3 away from the top in the hi-lo. If i lost right before the close call if probably break my phone in frustration :D .

I guess judging by this ud need to budget about 1000 cash to get both achievements so it looks like I'll need to win the world leaderboard first :) .

To win the world leaderboard you will have to hire at least 3/4 quality players,purchasing 1000 cash is much cheaper. ..It was really frustrating loosing on the last call but then I got this achievement ...
    Once I lost right before the close call,and I can't explain in words how it pained me..
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,464 Pool Champion
    t1bks1paar04.png

The ones I’m missing are high low run to the top and close call, win lucky 8 cue and world leader board.

There are a few more that don’t show on my account like the golden boot, WWE tournament beat the boss and a few other old ‘Cup’ tournaments. I would estimate there are approx 140 achievements in total on mobile.
    Nice one Carl. The other two I'm missing are the' lucky break' and the 'power of 3'. Since I hardly ever play pc I don't think I'll be getting those anytime soon.

But I'm glad they fixed that bug that kept resetting the achievements to 100 after every log out. For some reason I found that really annoying.
    o18buma4bjmx.jpg
    trk54d8d7bp7.jpg
    jxz51keftf1j.jpg
    t1bks1paar04.png

The ones I’m missing are high low run to the top and close call, win lucky 8 cue and world leader board.

There are a few more that don’t show on my account like the golden boot, WWE tournament beat the boss and a few other old ‘Cup’ tournaments. I would estimate there are approx 140 achievements in total on mobile.

Yes I am missing the golden boot too,I made several request but it was of no use :( jq2765g6m2td.jpg

Nice one Carl. The other two I'm missing are the' lucky break' and the 'power of 3'. Since I hardly ever play pc I don't think I'll be getting those anytime soon.

But I'm glad they fixed that bug that kept resetting the achievements to 100 after every log out. For some reason I found that really annoying.

sa9fl5g8r6b8.jpg
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 869 Pool Expert
    Mobile 116/123
    8 Ball Legend
    Lucky Break
    Power of 3
    Lose Call
    Run To The Top
    National Hero
    Top of the World
    Mobile 116/123
    8 Ball Legend
    Lucky Break
    Power of 3
    Lose Call
    Run To The Top
    National Hero
    Top of the World

Have you got those top100 achievements I have got none...
    edited January 14
    Mobile 116/123
    8 Ball Legend
    Lucky Break
    Power of 3
    Lose Call
    Run To The Top
    National Hero
    Top of the World

Have you got those top100 achievements I have got none...

9us1xnzeux9u.png
    u3sqjwc11n16.png
    593ylgim2l94.png

These are the ones I need, the only one I’ll probably get is the 8 Ball Legend but im still over 2k away though
    The top100 players in any championship(such as Los Angeles,Happy holidays etc )gets an achievement..
    The top100 players in any championship(such as Los Angeles,Happy holidays etc )gets an achievement..

Oh, no I don’t have any either
14567810»