Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Bluestacks

13»

Comments

• David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 773 Pool Expert
    nice games. good sportsmanship Carl. i prefer to play the same way (on break, he made two stripes, you didn't take advantage of his scratch :wink: )
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,011 Pool Expert
    edited February 3
    nice games. good sportsmanship Carl. i prefer to play the same way (on break, he made two stripes, you didn't take advantage of his scratch :wink: )

Ha really? I must confess that wasn’t on my mind. I just took the option that made the easiest clearance. One of my tips to beginners is to look at the balls where theres more left. So If 3 stripes get potted I’d look to taking on spots first. It just makes for a clearer table towards the end.

I chose spots in that game just because the only difficult spots on the table was sorted after my first shot where it would of taken more work with the difficult stripe
  • JJoeJJoe Posts: 523 Pool Expert

Ha really? I must confess that wasn’t on my mind. I just took the option that made the easiest clearance. One of my tips to beginners is to look at the balls where theres more left. So If 3 stripes get potted I’d look to taking on spots first. It just makes for a clearer table towards the end.

I chose spots in that game just because the only difficult spots on the table was sorted after my first shot where it would of taken more work with the difficult stripe

Yeah, that's how I always see the first shot after the break. Confused with what David said lol. Less balls means less insurance if you get out of position, and most of the time, a harder clearance
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 773 Pool Expert
    I spoke perfect english :smile:
    David, Joe. Can you install bluestacks and let’s have a few games? Need to get more PC players interested since for years now the rivalry has been fierce between plsatforms.

@Unleash The Fury @Rowunbeat! @cidercoder @COOLOCKER @Sunidhifan @Nanny Ogg @christhecueball @aurora @G11gaming + all other PC players are you interested in a tournament against Mobile using Bluestacks.

PC players who have confirmed they would play a tournament against Mobile are;

Alyna
    Talha
    Joe - needs to test
    David R - needs to test

• JJoeJJoe Posts: 523 Pool Expert
    David, Joe. Can you install bluestacks and let’s have a few games? Need to get more PC players interested since for years now the rivalry has been fierce between plsatforms.

@Unleash The Fury @Rowunbeat! @cidercoder @COOLOCKER @Sunidhifan @Nanny Ogg @christhecueball @aurora @G11gaming + all other PC players are you interested in a tournament against Mobile using Bluestacks.

PC players who have confirmed they would play a tournament against Mobile are;

Alyna
    Talha
    Joe - needs to test
    David R - needs to test

Already said on PM, but may as well comment publicly lol. Yeah, will set up and try out bluestacks tonight on an alt. Hopefully this tournament gains a lot of interest
  • G11gamingG11gaming Mr lover, lover. :)Posts: 3,761 Pool Champion
    @Carlos Tales
    I'm in definitely (PC) ;) erm i would like to play on mobile as well though see how works both ways. I see your vid on youtube, nice. :+1:
  • ObelObel Posts: 46 Pool Player
    Please count me in
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,656 Pool Forum VIP
    edited February 7
    I am willing to give it a go on one condition....... ;)

I will not risk my long-standing account until such time as I see an official iron-clad statement from MiniClip administrators that Bluestacks is approved for use and in no way will jeopardize an existing account from getting banned...... :* ....

As soon as I see that.....I will be glad to try it out..... :)

Not really willing to make an alt to do so either since I would be at a distinct disadvantage without my existing fluff..... :* :D

X5lbOom.gif
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    I am willing to give it a go on one condition....... ;)

I will not risk my long-standing account until such time as I see an official iron-clad statement from MiniClip administrators that Bluestacks is approved for use and in no way will jeopardize an existing account from getting banned...... :* ....

As soon as I see that.....I will be glad to try it out..... :)

Not really willing to make an alt to do so either since I would be at a distinct disadvantage without my existing fluff..... :* :D

X5lbOom.gif

It is sounding like the control is completely different to that on the original PC format so as far as fair competition between PC and Mobile players that wouldn’t be the case.

Still worth a go though once / if all clear is given. It may take some getting used to that’s all :)
13»