Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Your most memorable game

13»

Comments

• Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,011 Pool Expert
    my bad Carl. i honestly thought you were mocking us with that laughing face. Ayman is a real life friend of mines and like a brother from another mother to me. sorry about that.

I would never mock someone’s video no matter how good or bad it was. Yours is one of the best out there ;)

• yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 736 Pool Expert
    my bad Carl. i honestly thought you were mocking us with that laughing face. Ayman is a real life friend of mines and like a brother from another mother to me. sorry about that.

I would never mock someone’s video no matter how good or bad it was. Yours is one of the best out there ;)

thank you Carl. and again sorry about what happened earlier.
  • -Alyna-Alyna Posts: 459 Pool Pro
    I think Ayman's middle pocket shot was a fluke and he was going for another shot (I think it because I'd seen him potting that amazing shot correctly in the past), yet an amazing video @yakoubyakoub very nice shots from both sides
    My most memorable games must have been the long races with Tiesto, I remember some games ending 25-27 (it was a race to 20 with wb2 and we kept the denials streak until I missed a shot under pressure and he won the match), 30-30, 33-40, 20-11, 30-26 and 21-25. We have played more than 20 times so I can't remember all our games. Along with them, I consider memorable my games with @Unleash The Fury, a lot of races to 10 and 20, a game which finished 31-30 for me (actually 30-30 because I can't say I won 31-30 when I got the last break lol), a 9 ball race to 10 with wb2 which finished 15-13, and also a lot of indirect matches (competitive and also hard indi)
    The indirect tour which I won against Fatin Ishraque ( @Snooker Titan ) 5-4 in the finals, which was a rematch because he had beaten me in the semi finals of another indirect tour which he won
    My matches with The Titan! (we've played 8 ball, 9 ball into 8 ball and indirect), my indirect matches with Charlito (H ! T M A N), who is for me the best hard indirect player of the world (we have a video) and also my indirect marathon against RockBottomBand (70k games won player) which finished 31-33
    And the last one, short game with Bicho, I consider it memorable because I think I will never play him again, since he was, and he's still retired, it was game which ended 4-2 because he didn't pot any ball in his last break, otherwise he'd have probably made it 3-3
    d1q4anv8k2of.bmp
    I have got a lot of memorable games, I can't really choose one
  • G11gamingG11gaming Mr lover, lover. :)Posts: 3,761 Pool Champion
    My most memorable game of all time has to be TF2... sorry if that doesn't fit in here guys. But i do like the MC pool game too . :D B) :# :* <3
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 672 Pool Expert
    My most memorable game was against @yakoubyakoub 5-2 and I hit 4/5 denials, not sure what I was on that day but I’ll probably never beat him like that again.
    My most memorable game was against @yakoubyakoub 5-2 and I hit 4/5 denials, not sure what I was on that day but I’ll probably never beat him like that again.

Give him to me, i'll beat him.... :smiley: :joy: balls roll lucky, or not lucky, or in their favor or not their favor , come on thet's av it... B) :* <3
    bbts9gnz11j7.jpg

don't make me go Bruce Lee on you G.
    bbts9gnz11j7.jpg

don't make me go Bruce Lee on you G.

:D :* <3
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Looking Good.Posts: 3,077 Pool Champion
    Not long after starting to play pool, i clicked on jakarta by mistake. I only had something like 52k, and a loss would have put me back to square one. Went on to win it, and breathed a huge sigh of relief.
    -Alyna wrote: »
    I think Ayman's middle pocket shot was a fluke and he was going for another shot (I think it because I'd seen him potting that amazing shot correctly in the past), yet an amazing video @yakoubyakoub very nice shots from both sides
    My most memorable games must have been the long races with Tiesto, I remember some games ending 25-27 (it was a race to 20 with wb2 and we kept the denials streak until I missed a shot under pressure and he won the match), 30-30, 33-40, 20-11, 30-26 and 21-25. We have played more than 20 times so I can't remember all our games. Along with them, I consider memorable my games with @Unleash The Fury, a lot of races to 10 and 20, a game which finished 31-30 for me (actually 30-30 because I can't say I won 31-30 when I got the last break lol), a 9 ball race to 10 with wb2 which finished 15-13, and also a lot of indirect matches (competitive and also hard indi)
    The indirect tour which I won against Fatin Ishraque ( @Snooker Titan ) 5-4 in the finals, which was a rematch because he had beaten me in the semi finals of another indirect tour which he won
    My matches with The Titan! (we've played 8 ball, 9 ball into 8 ball and indirect), my indirect matches with Charlito (H ! T M A N), who is for me the best hard indirect player of the world (we have a video) and also my indirect marathon against RockBottomBand (70k games won player) which finished 31-33
    And the last one, short game with Bicho, I consider it memorable because I think I will never play him again, since he was, and he's still retired, it was game which ended 4-2 because he didn't pot any ball in his last break, otherwise he'd have probably made it 3-3
    d1q4anv8k2of.bmp
    I have got a lot of memorable games, I can't really choose one

thanks by the way. i forgot to reply after the games.

you may be right you may be wrong, because honestly this man is out of this world when it comes to trick shots. if you or anyone of you here on the forum get a chance to play with him. you'd understand.
13»