Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball **** - STRATEGY GUIDE: How to make 100M Coins (No Hacks or Cheats)

2»

Comments

• נתנאלנתנאל Posts: 26 Pool Player
    edited July 2017
    legendary cue two words and the worst player ever can get a lot of coins trust me
    you cant lose with this! this is the best thing happend to this game lol of cource you need to buy it but it worth it
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    נתנאל wrote: »
    legendary cue two words and the worst player ever can get a lot of coins trust me
    you cant lose with this! this is the best thing happend to this game lol of cource you need to buy it but it worth it

I wouldn't agree there. A high powered que ( legendary ) is not going to improve your game, however it will bring you extra xp and coins, because you have put real money into the game, mc's way of saying thank you for supporting this game, i guess. :)
  • נתנאלנתנאל Posts: 26 Pool Player
    edited July 2017
    G11gaming wrote: »
    נתנאל wrote: »

I wouldn't agree there. A high powered que ( legendary ) is not going to improve your game, however it will bring you extra xp and coins, because you have put real money into the game, mc's way of saying thank you for supporting this game, i guess. :)

well you right ,whats i mean this is when you are lower in your coins and you will play and high table you get your coins back if you lose that increase your chances to play higher again. with this cues (i alreay own of all them) i well get from 50 to 600M and this is amazing. you cant go lower with a fee back coins thats get when you lose.
  • Vinit ChittoriyaVinit Chittoriya Posts: 1 New Member
    how to make 100m
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 813 Pool Expert
    My coin history is 50m> 1m> 300m

>5.2b
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,398 Pool Champion

>5.2b

Good going VJ ;)
  • ZX 10 RZX 10 R Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RPosts: 591 Pool Expert
    Do you think the same person made a late complaint here, notice the post and edit dates.
    nvre2aiapm0m.png

• ZX 10 RZX 10 R Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RPosts: 591 Pool Expert
    edited February 7
    Wow , I could almost hear a pin drop. False alarm it was just a crisp.
  • -Alyna-Alyna 80.7%Posts: 789 Pool Expert

>5.2b

I'd get angry if I lost my 50M lol
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 813 Pool Expert
    -Alyna wrote: »

>5.2b

I'd get angry if I lost my 50M lol

Oh I did get angry lol especially because I accidentally clicked a expensive table and I never played them back then.
2»