Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Just a Question...

LuxtelumLuxtelum Posts: 143 Pool Pro
Is the interface different on a smartphone than using a desktop PC or a laptop? By reading some of the posts, and looking at some of the screenshots..seems to be way different, and whats the advantages of the differences??

Comments

• JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 862 Pool Expert
    Do you mean the difference between the mobile app and the old PC version? The PC beta follows the same mobile interface model as the mobile app
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 851 Pool Expert
    as far as playability, the BEST way i can describe the difference between mobile and PC versions (either), is the nap. On mobile it's "sluggish" for me, like a "slow nap" and i don't get cue ball travel like i do in PC versions, which seem like a SPEED nap and will actually cause you to overshoot your leave sometimes til you get used to power between the two. That has been my experience. Played PC for a LONNNNNG time now and tried to play mobile the other day. I drew power bar back more than halfway and the speed and leave were SO slow, lol, again like a thick, or "slow" nap table cloth.
  • JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 862 Pool Expert
    as far as playability, the BEST way i can describe the difference between mobile and PC versions (either), is the nap. On mobile it's "sluggish" for me, like a "slow nap" and i don't get cue ball travel like i do in PC versions, which seem like a SPEED nap and will actually cause you to overshoot your leave sometimes til you get used to power between the two. That has been my experience. Played PC for a LONNNNNG time now and tried to play mobile the other day. I drew power bar back more than halfway and the speed and leave were SO slow, lol, again like a thick, or "slow" nap table cloth.

That's exactly it, yeah. Well, in new PC v is the thick, slow nap too?
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 851 Pool Expert
    for me, it's not as noticeable as the "mobile" on BlSt was when you and I tried it. That was harsh :D
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 1,050 Pool Champion
    M. wrote: »
    I need a legendary cue fir free can I get it some how
    Silly little boy