Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Coin loss but won games

nimitz cvn-68nimitz cvn-68 Posts: 4 New Member
I have played two games today at different times on the Tokyo table that I have won meaning I should have got 10000 coins but when added to my total amount I have I only actually won 8500 so what going on and there was no cue recharge as that would of only been 100 if there was.
Does you system need maths lessons on how to add up as this is not the first time I've noticed it happen in high stake games, so beware all and keep an eye on your winnings

Comments

• David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 851 Pool Expert
    if your opponent (in mobile, or new pc version) has a legendary cue, they are getting a % back, when losing a game. it could be that. not sure what your specific opponent's situation/equipment was.
  • whalersailorwhalersailor Posts: 112 Pool Pro
    I believe that the legendary cue paybacks come from the big coin box in the sky, not from the winner of the game.
    edited January 29
    Not so sure about that. If you look at end, the "pot" tells you what the amount is and in a 10M game i got 9,000,000,000 if i won and 900,000 if i lost against them. (he was obviously using legendary too hence not full 10M win)
    More simply put, does the Legendary payback amount come out of the winner's amount? If it does I will immediately stop using a Legendary Cue. The winner should not be penalized by up to half the winning amount..
    I would say YES, it DOES. If you pay attention to when you're playing someone WITH a legendary cue and you win, say, a 20M game. You will notice IF you pay attention, the pot gave you 19,000,000 or less :wink: it took a while before i noticed it was still coming from both of us players too.
    I have played about 20 games in the past 24 hours with players using legendary cues and I did PAY ATTENTION. I won about half and in no case did I receive less than the game stake. When I won there was no drainage from the pot going to the loser. When I lost there was drainage from the pot toward my caricature. I stand by my original surmise that the payback amount comes from the big coin box in the sky.
    That's weird because on mine i also paid attention, and in a 20M game it gave me 19,500,000 twice, and on loss it seemed 190,500 against a guy with legendary. We're having different experiences altogether whalersailor :smile:
    I'm playing Mobile, how about you? Could we have a program difference? And how about you Nimitz?
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,398 Pool Champion
    The 3 tiers where the winner pays a rental fee for the table are Seoul Mumbai and Berlin. The loser will get what ever coins back their legendary cue gives. This randomly changes no matter how many legendaries they own.

The winner in a Berlin receives the 50m -7% Fee. Which amounts to 46.5m. So In actual fact they have won 21.5m + their original stake back.

Mumbai is similar but the rental in 6%. Seoul as you have stated gives you 19m prize which is 5% rental on 20m

So yep the rental is on the full amount.
    That answers why I get full game stake when I win - I play only 9 ball in Dallas.
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    That answers why I get full game stake when I win - I play only 9 ball in Dallas.

Whaler, are you sure you are 80? .... :joy:
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,398 Pool Champion
    G11gaming wrote: »

I think his real name is Paul Newman B)
    83 in 3 months.
    Oops, sorry, I play only 9 ball in Miami.
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    G11gaming wrote: »

I think his real name is Paul Newman B)

And his son's called " Vince " B)