Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

No Rings For PC Player??

S4RFAR3ZS4RFAR3Z Posts: 12 New Member
i am a pc player i also play in android but i play more in pc i am not getting rings and boxes on pc anybody have idea?

Comments

• Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,044 Pool Champion
    You also don’t get limited ed tournaments all the new cues a power bar and dare I say the competitiveness that you will find on Mobile. MC for what ever reason chose not to make HTML new pc version the same as Mobile.
  • UnEquiVocaL EnDUnEquiVocaL EnD Posts: 514 Pool Expert
    If you play both android and PC any of the rings and tournaments you win on mobile will show on PC
    Not a bad idea to get up to speed with mobile gradually where the game is at it's most competitive.
  • S4RFAR3ZS4RFAR3Z Posts: 12 New Member
    miniclip should update web version @Carlos Tales @UnEquiVocaL EnD
    edited February 9
    S4RFAR3Z wrote: »

Miniclip should update HTML web version and make it compatible with the mobile platform. They imo don’t see any value in this due perhaps to the small number of players in comparison that the PC platform attracts.

I did hear there was a petition going around signed by one or two of the PC players asking Miniclip not to allow X platform compatibility.

kvkta7has2rg.jpeg

@Carlos Tales yes bruuh i agree with you , Miniclip should update HTML web version and make it compatible with the mobile platform. We need to reach admins
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER youvebeenservedPosts: 3,098 Pool Champion

Miniclip should update HTML web version and make it compatible with the mobile platform. They imo don’t see any value in this due perhaps to the small number of players in comparison that the PC platform attracts.

I did hear there was a petition going around signed by one or two of the PC players asking Miniclip not to allow X platform compatibility.

kvkta7has2rg.jpeg

Wow, first ive heard of that Carl. Surely X platform would be the way to go?
    COOLOCKER wrote: »

kvkta7has2rg.jpeg

Wow, first ive heard of that Carl. Surely X platform would be the way to go?

Yea course and I know the majority of PC players would love the chance to play on equal footings against Mobile players as would most Mobile players against PC.

Shame Bluestacks looks like it’s a none starter because the control is completely different.
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER youvebeenservedPosts: 3,098 Pool Champion
    Well Carl, you know how things are around here. Just saying, but maybe somebody started those rumours just to demonise the PC players, because it doesnt make sense at all?
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,206 Pool Forum Veteran

That just has to be a nasty rumour, and I don't believe it for a second.

I've played cross-platform 8ball on another site and I loved it, and if they can do it then I can't understand why a big company like MC can't.

i return to play pool after 1 year i was excited to see whats new is there in web, Unluckly there none thing new :'(
    i return to play pool after 1 year i was excited to see whats new is there in web, Unluckly there none thing new :'(

Are you aware there is a new version of the pc game ? It sounds like you have only been playing the old version, because in the new version you can get rings.
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »

Are you aware there is a new version of the pc game ? It sounds like you have only been playing the old version, because in the new version you can get rings.

are you talking about this??
    huh ?
  • JJoeJJoe ___________________________________________________________________________________________________Posts: 541 Pool Expert
    The beta html version you can get rings I believe, like nanny said. Shane the web beta version is so, so far behind mobile though, but if miniclip want, it'll catch up
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    huh ?

sorry attachment doesnt upload
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 1,010 Pool Champion
    edited February 9
    Rings lol, do they make you superior in some way ? Just play the game as a game and see how good you can get at it, you can stick yer rings lol :neutral:
  • UnEquiVocaL EnDUnEquiVocaL EnD Posts: 514 Pool Expert
    Of course rings don't make you a better player nor do the cues.
    But when the old PC version offers little in the way of new idea's and little bits and pieces to keep us interested, it's nice to utilise the mobile platform for a more entertaining and interesting experience. Especially if you like collecting etc.