Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool: Bug Report Thread

Comments

• Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,533 Pool Champion
    I don'tknow what it is but once in a while, while aiming when I right click to pullback the cue it does not stay in place times out before I can get ashot.

yep, others have reported same "glitch" in new Version. I also have areas of "dead spots" down low on table where if when i draw back to shoot and my cursor goes off graphic of table while drawing shot back, it won't let go, AND/or it lets go on it's own with HORRIBLY underpowered shot....... frustrating but once you know where NOT to do that you learn to work around it :wink:

This happens to often , also getting a lot of low powered shots coming back out of corner pockets.
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 806 Pool Expert
    edited January 30
    too much luck in berlin platz. idk if this is a bug glitch or whatever is happening. but the opponents that i face in that table seem like to wack the he ll out of the balls. but when doing so every ball goes in front of the pockets. and the 8 is in a perfect spot for them to bank it. i dont understand this. thousands and thousands of times this happened to me and its continuing. it just doesn't make sense. and when they snooker them selves they just wack the he ll out of it again without even aiming.... and magically they pot one of their balls. sh!t just blows my mind!!!!!!!! but when i carefully plan everything something happens either i pot the black out of no where when im trying to clear the balls.. or if that doesn't happen 99% of the time i scratch. what the F... is happening?????? most of the times that i break there is a couple of balls stuck together when i try to clear them i either pot the black out of no where or scratch. that rarely happens with my opponents every time they wack the balls everything lines up perfectly for them to finish the game.
  • Robert L WalkerRobert L Walker Posts: 7 Pool Player
    The new 8 ball pool is not loading completely. Loads to the point of choosing an opponent the its off to the scrolling mega **** scroll,scroll, scroll your driving me crazy. It works ok sometimes with chrome. but i have better cue control on Firefox. I did get it to work on Firefox yesterday when i clicked down below where it says install New 8Ball pool on your web site. I got to play for about 24 hours now its back to scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll. Yes i mean scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll .Get the Picture :s
    Davy Dacue wrote: »
    I don'tknow what it is but once in a while, while aiming when I right click to pullback the cue it does not stay in place times out before I can get ashot.

yep, others have reported same "glitch" in new Version. I also have areas of "dead spots" down low on table where if when i draw back to shoot and my cursor goes off graphic of table while drawing shot back, it won't let go, AND/or it lets go on it's own with HORRIBLY underpowered shot....... frustrating but once you know where NOT to do that you learn to work around it :wink:

This happens to often , also getting a lot of low powered shots coming back out of corner pockets.
    Working around the dead spots is the position of your mouse. .Just position the mouse closer to the center of the table before making the shot. But i declare i have no idea about weak shots or the inevitable slight movement of cue when locking in the mouse. I hate >:) that worse than a toothache. There is no chanced of resetting the cue because 9 times out of 10 it will just give you a 1/2 inch movement of ball. And your shot is over. Better luck next time.
    So Davey Dacue they are not alone. But why does it never fail happen on trying to make a wining shot.

These glitches started to happen to me right after the new rechargeable cues came to the game. Never had cue problems with standard cues. Any body agree

Does anyone else have problem with changing the Yome? Mine is giving me error 125 :/

This is the second day I can't edit my Yome :/ :/ :/ [/quote
    Yes i did and after reporting it to support 5 or 6 times i logged in to say hello to my new Yome icon guy.. I had the problem of displaying the new Yome after editing. Good luck
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 851 Pool Expert
    I assume Robert, that by copying and pasting what we've all said that you are having the SAME issues and are in agreeance or ......? You just liked what we said? :D Just curious :smile:
    Could Mini Clip sort the problems out in new 8 ball because it is absolute Sh!t , a slow ball into a corner pocket coming back out can cost games .
  • Kevin ClementsKevin Clements Posts: 1 New Member
    8 Ball Pool on Facebook Messenger is not currently working. Multi-player game loads with no pool stick.
    Oh Dear , could i have you chalk.
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 3,790 Pool Champion
    Does anyone have a problem with help button on fire fox. Mine says oops something is wrong . I am clicking on the new version pool help button and it is not bring the page to submit a ticket .
  • ndungrndungr Posts: 3 New Member
    Multiple times- I have made the shot before the timer runs out, the balls react to the cue, then freeze mid-shot and the game behaves as if I did not shoot in time and I lose my turn and my opponent gets ball-in-hand, even though the table has changed....???
  • ndungrndungr Posts: 3 New Member
    Why clock so faster when ball in hand?!?!?
    A couple of days ago the new 8 ball pool Started running in slow motion from the time it loaded untill game ended. Affected play in 8ball and 9ball. I did
    virus check with spy bot. I ran a cleaner in files and registry. Didn't find any major. Still running real slow on all browsers. Any one else with the same problem?
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Now you know.Posts: 3,697 Pool Champion
    edited February 14
    A couple of days ago the new 8 ball pool Started running in slow motion from the time it loaded untill game ended. Affected play in 8ball and 9ball. I did
    virus check with spy bot. I ran a cleaner in files and registry. Didn't find any major. Still running real slow on all browsers. Any one else with the same problem?

Yeah robert, it has been mentioned on here:

https://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/24805/8-ball-pool-in-html-5-now-in-open-beta-update-in-1st-post/p57

Scroll down until you see Nanny Oggs first post, and you will see that others are seeing this also.
    Don't know about bugs but there sure is some shyte things go on in pool , and i don't mean the shi tee slow play or glitches.
  • Andre GalaAndre Gala Posts: 1 New Member
    is this thread followed by any admins, to know if my efforts are not in vain!
    thanks
  • Tom*tom*goTom*tom*go Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi there,
    There's the option to get free pool cash once a day when watching a video. Whenever I watch the video I get free coins instead of cash. Have you heard about this before? Is this something with my account or the version onmy mobile? I recently updated to the new version on an android mobile.
    Thanks
    Tomtom
  • Noumal HasniNoumal Hasni Posts: 1 New Member
    **** miniclip, I was playing 10K game and all of a sudden my cue was not working, it was aiming but was not pulling to take a shot, I sue lost the frame, go figure what happened, I think it was a hack because my chat was also enabled and I was able to write whatever I wanted........ It was sure a hack...... F Bomb N Bomb on your M's grave
  • CowboyBonusBobCowboyBonusBob Posts: 80 Pool Player
    Hello I am bobby. aka CowboyBonusBob. 3days ago i played new 8Ball Pool all day long. Now i it will not load on Firefox Chrome or Internet Explorer. Also having a problem downloading Windows updates.
    Probably related. Any body having the same problem?