Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

A legend or A cheater ???

13»

Comments

• G11gamingG11gaming Mr lover, lover. :)Posts: 3,761 Pool Champion
    It would be a bit unfair to ban him....

Everyone loves a Legend. ;)
  • whalersailorwhalersailor Posts: 53 Pool Player

REALLY? I can't begin to estimate how many millions of coins I have lost to the users of this cheat program. I have quit reporting the users and questioning MC about the users. Now look at it as just a cost of doing business. And you think banning would be unfair? B S!!!!
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,011 Pool Expert

REALLY? I can't begin to estimate how many millions of coins I have lost to the users of this cheat program. I have quit reporting the users and questioning MC about the users. Now look at it as just a cost of doing business. And you think banning would be unfair? B S!!!!

You must be really unlucky then. And I say that because I’ve played at least 40k games since I started and don’t think I’ve ever come across this so called cheat programme.

A few years ago I could see 2 games where the player had used some kind of hack but I’ve never lost coins through any kind of cheat programme
  • G11gamingG11gaming Mr lover, lover. :)Posts: 3,761 Pool Champion

You must be really unlucky then. And I say that because I’ve played at least 40k games since I started and don’t think I’ve ever come across this so called cheat programme.

A few years ago I could see 2 games where the player had used some kind of hack but I’ve never lost coins through any kind of cheat programme

I would say the same from playing both PC and Mobile over 3 years combined i have honestly not seen or been a victim to any of this so called rigging and cheating, and being a Veteran/Legend in so many other games and forums :D ;) i just fail see how mc are getting all this bad press, to be fair to mc they can't possibly be on top of every single cheat once published.
  • whalersailorwhalersailor Posts: 53 Pool Player
    Here's the routine. Before the break even happens, or at any time during the game during the opponent's turn with no indication of "connection is slow" or any other system generated message, the shot clock expires and more time goes by before the sound of a shot is heard. There may be aiming toward the rack, a single ball,, or no aiming at all. At this point the pairing screen appears and the opponent is declared the winner. Next, I am only credited with the basic VIP points, no bonus VIP points, and no Legendary Cue payback, making it look as if the opponent had quit. This is in Mobile 9 ball only and has happened across the wager spectrum.
  • ATG8ballpoolATG8ballpool Posts: 183 Pool Pro
    Yes,banning would be a little bit harsh..may be a last warning or at most a ban for a couple of month...It will work as a deterrent for others players...
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,146 Pool Forum Veteran
    Yes,banning would be a little bit harsh..may be a last warning or at most a ban for a couple of month...It will work as a deterrent for others players...

Sorry but I disagree with both of you guys...

Unfair ?
    No, unfair would be if MC posted this all over his hometown with his real name and picture on it, now that would be unfair LOL

bojxxk821moj.jpg

Harsh ?
    No, harsh would be if MC sent half a dozen MC Heavies round to his house and bent him over a table and showed him what else could be done with a pool cue, now that would be harsh LOL

Ban him ! Ban Them ALL !
    fnlwyzkaonnm.gif

Nanny Ogg wrote: »

Sorry but I disagree with both of you guys...

Unfair ?
    No, unfair would be if MC posted this all over his hometown with his real name and picture on it, now that would be unfair LOL

bojxxk821moj.jpg

Harsh ?
    No, harsh would be if MC sent half a dozen MC Heavies round to his house and bent him over a table and showed him what else could be done with a pool cue, now that would be harsh LOL

Ban him ! Ban Them ALL !
    fnlwyzkaonnm.gif

Oh Nanny leave them be! You’ll be saying using performance enhancing drugs in sports Is bad next!!!! Lol >:) :D
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,146 Pool Forum Veteran
    edited February 12

Oh Nanny leave them be! You’ll be saying using performance enhancing drugs in sports Is bad next!!!! Lol >:) :D

LOL thank goodness for the 24hr edit, I misread that and should have said that the Russians don't think so LOL
    Post edited by Nanny Ogg on
    Ha I didn’t see what you originally put? Lol you would of just scraped in even with the 1 hour edit like most of us mortals get. :p
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد Posts: 1,140 Pool Champion

Meh, i missed the word only. It should have been: "it would be a bit unfair to ban him, only"
    All of those team players should be banned or every one should be spared.

The old pc version is teemed with all those extended guideline and disconnection cheats. The high tiers are almost unplayable. But you know, there hasn't been an update to the old pc game for almost one and a half year.... And hence those real exploiters haven't been taken down. The number of active players at old version has also been reduced to an average of 30k players while it was atleast double 2 or 3 years ago....

What I wanted to say was that it would be a bit unfair to ban the player who teams/ transfers because he was enticed to do so. And if he were to be banned then what about all those thousands of players appearing on world league. LOL. MC would lose a ginormous number of its players. And they dont want it to happen :D
  • ATG8ballpoolATG8ballpool Posts: 183 Pool Pro

Meh, i missed the word only. It should have been: "it would be a bit unfair to ban him, only"

The old pc version is teemed with all those extended guideline and disconnection cheats. The high tiers are almost unplayable. But you know, there hasn't been an update to the old pc game for almost one and a half year.... And hence those real exploiters haven't been taken down. The number of active players at old version has also been reduced to an average of 30k players while it was atleast double 2 or 3 years ago....

What I wanted to say was that it would be a bit unfair to ban the player who teams/ transfers because he was enticed to do so. And if he were to be banned then what about all those thousands of players appearing on world league. LOL. MC would lose a ginormous number of its players. And they dont want it to happen :D

Can't agree more....
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد Posts: 1,140 Pool Champion
    edited February 15

Can't agree more....

No worries, haha.
    It's been more than a year since Rafeef and others are teaming. They've been reported many times but they arent banned. what would it mean?
    can you show me any official reply from any of mc employees saying that the team playing isn't allowed...
    This is what they say the most about team playing issue... Ambiguous statement, though.

qpwqc069d54h.png
  • !Murray!Murray Posts: 8 New Member
    People like this deserve a ban
13»