Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Win streak

2»

Comments

• Paul DawsonPaul Dawson Posts: 121 Pool Pro
    G11gaming wrote: »
    7k9l34izzz6a.jpg

Having roughly 47-ish win rate while never even having a close connection with high tables is PATHETIC . You stats are enough to tell about the skill of you.
    played 24 tourneys and never been able to win even a single. Nice.

Good streak though... But it is not a big deal if you just play the lowest room :D

Having just read your comment I have just come to the conclusion your opinion is worth about as much an ashtray on a motorbike and in future. if I want to listen to an A$$hole I will fart. :)

Or a chocolate tea pot..... I'd like to make you aware of this Paul. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules

Thanks for reminding me about the rules. I don't have a problem abiding by them, but if you read the post again you will see that all I posted was a question about winning streaks, that's all, but then some clown decides to call me pathetic, if he's going to give me grief then I'm going to give it back.
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد Posts: 1,140 Pool Champion
    G11gaming wrote: »
    7k9l34izzz6a.jpg

Having roughly 47-ish win rate while never even having a close connection with high tables is PATHETIC . You stats are enough to tell about the skill of you.
    played 24 tourneys and never been able to win even a single. Nice.

Good streak though... But it is not a big deal if you just play the lowest room :D

Having just read your comment I have just come to the conclusion your opinion is worth about as much an ashtray on a motorbike and in future. if I want to listen to an A$$hole I will fart. :)

Or a chocolate tea pot..... I'd like to make you aware of this Paul. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules

Thanks for reminding me about the rules. I don't have a problem abiding by them, but if you read the post again you will see that all I posted was a question about winning streaks, that's all, but then some clown decides to call me pathetic, if he's going to give me grief then I'm going to give it back.

Sorry, i don't know any worse word to describe how bad your stats is :D

You are too adamant to swallow a fact that you are not good enough to win the game. YOur stats is quite pathetic. Played lowest tiers and that win % just makes me laugh. What is funnier is that you claimed that the game was rigged... ROFL

• Davy DacueDavy Dacue Qui Audet Adipiscitur.Posts: 2,122 Pool Champion
    Strange how this thread has not been removed yet when the Mod is here at the moment , other threads that took a similar turn for the worse got removed.
  • G11gamingG11gaming Mr lover, lover. :)Posts: 3,761 Pool Champion
    True dat Davy. :joy:
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue Qui Audet Adipiscitur.Posts: 2,122 Pool Champion
    Wats wit da forin lingo G11
2»