Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Tell us your ideas!

Comments

• *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 3,790 Pool Champion
    edited February 13
    Davy Dacue wrote: »
    Not a new idea , but it would be nice if Mini Clip removed guys like him , my league wasn't long started he was top , i will never win it, but i feel sorry for the honest players who are trying to but don't stand a chance . Sort it out .
    punw4akm1aop.png

Wouldn't be great if there was a button to report a player? At least you would send for a ticket that you would not get a reply back ? At least when you click on that report and they could of check it out , if it was played right ? :p Plus i do not see report avatar either. They do not want us to report it . That is why they do not want to add it
  • Nate M MasonNate M Mason Posts: 1 New Member
    Add in that when you pot the 8 ball off a break you win. you cant be jacking us of wins or losses.
  • Moe W.Moe W. Posts: 187 Pool Pro
    As many players mentioned before this idea :smile:

Miniclip , please allow us to report players direct while we are playing , because it will be easy for you "admin / support team" to sort out the bad players and the game will be clear of cheaters/coins selllers.

Believe me , every min players face bad players/ cheaters whatever but they wont come here and report them maybe the reason is "I am Lazy to do so"

BUt when we have the ability to report them via game or while playing then it will be easy for us.

Hope miniclip take care of this.
    Maybe they could remove the leave button in the new version. They keep leaving without playing. ;)
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    Devs....

Would it be possible to make it so that you can search for people when they are offline in both versions, and to add as friend and challenge?

And also in the mobile version, like what you have in the PC version the option to search for players by typing the first few letters (auto suggest) and then adding a challenge option?
  • LifeEternalLifeEternal Posts: 509 Pool Expert
    Close Old version Jakarta after tiers,because not playible.Waiting your opponent,again and again...
  • king007queenking007queen Posts: 2 New Member
    Plzz make a new table of berlin rules but moscow cost.
  • UnEquiVocaL EnDUnEquiVocaL EnD Posts: 531 Pool Expert
    Where's the chalk?
  • LifeEternalLifeEternal Posts: 509 Pool Expert
    Where's the chalk?

:D
  • Aniel SheombarAniel Sheombar Posts: 10 New Member
    Moe W. wrote: »
    As many players mentioned before this idea :smile:

Miniclip , please allow us to report players direct while we are playing , because it will be easy for you "admin / support team" to sort out the bad players and the game will be clear of cheaters/coins selllers.

Believe me , every min players face bad players/ cheaters whatever but they wont come here and report them maybe the reason is "I am Lazy to do so"

BUt when we have the ability to report them via game or while playing then it will be easy for us.

Hope miniclip take care of this.

Miniclip will not do this. The reason for it is very simple. The hackers are far more advanced than the Miniclip developers. So, Miniclip will receive thousands of reports daily, of which they know they won't be able to handle. Furthermore Miniclip rather uses its resources to get more cash out of your pockets then to chase the cheaters whom they won't be able to stop anyway.

edited March 16
    I want to save my daily spins. There used to be saved your spins couple years back . I want that back ,when you used to save your daily spins. ;) :smirk:
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 806 Pool Expert
    There are too many flukes going on in ( Berlin) and what I mean by too many is almost EVERY GAME!!!!!!!! What ever the next big table is please make it a call on every shot table like Mumbai bangkok ETC... these clowns in berlin snooker them selves and wack the **** out of the balls without aiming and magically they pot...
  • S1LVE3RS1LVE3R Posts: 17 Pool Player
    Hello there ,

Here Suggestions List

1- Delete ads for other games if possible if not keep them at right side
    The reason for that is many people get lost when the star as new player mean the get blink -_- .

o13a4fzhvzue.jpg

2- Cues Order
    The reason for that is it will be easier to switch between the cues we love :)

7kiopm19zn33.jpg

3- Training Mode ( Self play - Multi player - with Friends )
    Note : you can move the cue ball and the 8 ball any where you like
    The reason for that is it will be easy to acquire playing skills .

0s1b0m6bmdgw.jpg

v0c4vlgp21i1.jpg

4- Snooker Mode
    The reason for that its fun :smile:

ezhbkec8zpdl.jpg

I hope it is useful and thanks you .
  • Tálhá SájjádTálhá Sájjád UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    Cues order should be introduced.
    edited April 8
    I wish there was a way that i can give out my cues that I do not use . ;)
    Or a hide cue feature?
    Or a hide cue feature?

Good idea. Like chat .
  • 1x1x2x2x1x1x2x2x Posts: 1 New Member
    Please allow custom tables in offline mode. For example, instead of the default London table, you can include the Shanghai table for offline mode. Please review this!
  • George SweeperGeorge Sweeper Posts: 71 admin
    Hey, I've read a few suggestions lately. We would like to know why you'd like to be able to either hide or organize your cues so we can relay your thoughts to the developers.
    Hey, I've read a few suggestions lately. We would like to know why you'd like to be able to either hide or organize your cues so we can relay your thoughts to the developers.

I have 60+ cues. When I open the cue section whilst I am in -game to change the cue, on the top there are the cues with high statistics. If I want to change the cue and select another cue that has relatively lower statistics I have to scroll a lot. And sometimes I run out of time... That's why...
    There could be a cue order like the chat order. The cues which one likes to play with could be put at the top and others at the bottom, so that if the need to change cue arises it could be done fast.