Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

São Paulo

Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,476 Pool Champion
Best start I’ve had in one of these comps. I’ve not lost yet so no pool cash used. Need another 12 wins for the top 100 award.

m100lnc7ug65.png
dxlfgtc8vjcc.png

Comments

• UnEquiVocaL EnDUnEquiVocaL EnD Posts: 533 Pool Expert
    Well done. I had a few nice streaks too. It got me to where I am positioned now.
    Thought about chasing the top 3 down over the weekend but when I monitored their point accumulation and win streaks i noticed they were paying a fortune in cash so have not played a game since Sunday and still sit highly placed.
    yq5f8ef3crmh.png

Was going ok until I lost the break and got denied 3 times on the trot!!!!
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    I won 4 then it all went wrong. :neutral:
    Yeah it happens on Mobile. It's very competitive and you need a different approach to game play there as opposed to PC
    I do find it tricky playing both formats and adjusting but I don't have much choice unless the PC version catches up and offers the same rewards as mobile.
    Irrespective it's another challenge in the mobile format and therefore keeps motivated.
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 851 Pool Expert
    G11gaming wrote: »

that's exactly how mine went. paid ONE time to continue, won that one then lost next and saw the "racket" to continue and was like nah. can i get a participation trophy ? :D :D :D
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,476 Pool Champion
    yq5f8ef3crmh.png

Was going ok until I lost the break and got denied 3 times on the trot!!!!

I noticed you was pushing for top 3. Really top class effort :)

I know the guy who came second last tournament and he used 5000 pool cash :o He was only just behind first place.

Yeah I know they use a lot and I am not spending that much to chase them. That's obscene and ridiculous.
    Even with consistently long win streaks I'm realistic that I'm going to hit the occasional bad patch and use my buy in's but 32 is the max I'll buy in so decided to stick where am I and be content it's more than enough for what's on offer.
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 885 Pool Expert
    edited February 13
    Well played @UnEquiVocaL EnD and @Carlos Tales

I got denied first game lol
    Well played @UnEquiVocaL EnD and @Carlos Tales

I got denied first game lol

Thanks. I’m hanging in there in 83rd position but only 5000 points ahead of 100th. Normally the the 100th place goes up by 1000 points every hour.
    edited February 13
    Cor that's tight. Just under an hour left but you'll be fine.
  • ZogggZoggg Posts: 1,076 Pool Champion
    I can't even be bothered trying to get the top 100 in these games. The ring for top 100k is all i'm interested in getting.
    edited February 13
    That's up to you of course. It's nice to pick up two achievements though as well as the ring.
    I saw somebody had earned 1 point and still got the ring so not exactly much of a challenge to get the ring.
    That's up to you of course. It's nice to pick up two achievements though as well as the ring.
    I saw somebody had earned 1 point and still got the ring so not exactly much of a challenge to get the ring.

How is that possible?
    edited February 13
    I don't know, i'll see if I can find the screenshot again read about 1 hour ago.

Yeah double checked and best I can see now is 127 getting ranked at 70 459
    So realistically coming in at near 100 000 rank is got be around the 100 point mark?

edited February 13
    I don't know, i'll see if I can find the screenshot again read about 1 hour ago.

Yeah double checked and best I can see now is 127 getting ranked at 70 459
    So realistically coming in at near 100 000 rank is got be around the 100 point mark?

Ah ok, 7-8 wins usually gets me this ring.

I finished on 0 pts this time around :D
    :D Always next time.
    I used 1 pool cash on this alt to win the ring. Approx 65 points was needed for top 100k

I agree with unequivocal that the top 100 award is the nice to have. Shame it doesn’t come as a ring. That way it would give a greater reason to keep playing in the competitions to show how many times you’ve achieved top 100.

fyht4c4kwnhh.png
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    G11gaming wrote: »

that's exactly how mine went. paid ONE time to continue, won that one then lost next and saw the "racket" to continue and was like nah. can i get a participation trophy ? :D :D :D

Indeed Mr Rohrer.... not wasting my hard earned fake cash on that whoopsie .... :D
    Yeah it happens on Mobile. It's very competitive and you need a different approach to game play there as opposed to PC
    I do find it tricky playing both formats and adjusting but I don't have much choice unless the PC version catches up and offers the same rewards as mobile.
    Irrespective it's another challenge in the mobile format and therefore keeps motivated.

My word the competition is fierce on those kinds of events lol, i can be competitive at times but really i'm just a fun gamer/player at all games really .

And the mobile and pc are a whole different animal entirely!.. html/flash are limited graphics and physics wise this is why the mobile looks and plays amazingly imo ofc. B) ;)
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 4,491 Pool Champion
    edited February 13