Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Nannys' Ranting... You can too !

1424344454648»

Comments

• طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد Posts: 1,231 Pool Champion
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    That's the slightest sample of what a broomstick can do....

LOL I'm going to stop now before my luck runs out LOL

xazux7i4b5xq.png

You may run out of luck but the broomstick will always be there to make you surpass your opponents :D
    I wanna win those 750 coins... I need em badly :( @G11gaming I need more coins :D aivroleknnh3.png
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,206 Pool Forum Veteran
    I wanna win those 750 coins... I need em badly :( @G11gaming I need more coins :D aivroleknnh3.png

Oh so you're the reason I only got 250 coins this week ! You owe me 500 coins mister LOL

Oh so you're the reason I only got 250 coins this week ! You owe me 500 coins mister LOL

I also got 250 because Alyna had almost triple winnings than me :D So, who owes 500 coins now? :D

I also got 250 because Alyna had almost triple winnings than me :D So, who owes 500 coins now? :D

I'll let you off since I won the last 3 50k slow motion games in the beta LOL
    Nice :)
    Finally, Nanny Ogg has started to take risks
    just won my 2000th game :tongue:
    t4jaugzutbgr.png

Well done Talha, only another 8000 wins to go to become a Legend !
    better improve that win percentage though or it could be over 16000 games to go as well LOL
    My win percentage is 50 now :tongue:
    ej8bc28orcwm.png

Faster than my first billion :tongue:

tb1a24fdrg94.png

Even faster this time :D
    ic3c0ty4d7ge.png
  • G11gamingG11gaming Mr lover, lover. :)Posts: 3,831 Pool Champion

You shall have them young padawan , but you will need to earn them fairly and squarely....may the force be with you. ;)
    Think of this and "Kudos" as 2 slices of bread and I just made a spam sandwich LOL
  • -Alyna-Alyna Posts: 490 Pool Pro

Some weeks ago I reached 10 billions total winnings lol, this week I didn't even reach 1m
  • !Murray!Murray Posts: 19 Pool Player
    Has anyone got a leg piece from a victory box? I know they say the chance is small but ._. I’ve had Berlin boxes running since the update but no luck yet lol.
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 1,010 Pool Champion
    Another waste of my time, somebody hand me my baseball bat . . . . been about 5 or 6 of these tonight :frowning:
    2yp9kw8xr8o7.jpg
  • odlllboodlllbo Posts: 157 Pool Pro
    !Murray wrote: »
    Has anyone got a leg piece from a victory box? I know they say the chance is small but ._. I’ve had Berlin boxes running since the update but no luck yet lol.

Nope me neither. Closest I've gotten is two pieces of the platinum cue. I think the odds of getting a legendary piece is about the same as winning the hi-lo :).

Related question to anyone who might know. Are the odds of getting Jester cue upgrades (or any cue in the seoul list for example) higher in Soeul or Berlin? I've been getting Seoul boxes cuz the Jester cue is on the soeul list but not sure it's helping my chances vs Berlin boxes.
  • !Murray!Murray Posts: 19 Pool Player
    These are the only cues I don’t have yet. My jester is lvl 2 4/6. I think Berlin is best cuz more pieces. Also u probs know this but u can still buy the coin (& cash) cues by logging in on PC. I did this to buy all of the coin cues when victory boxes starting being available.
  • odlllboodlllbo Posts: 157 Pool Pro
    Nice u must have a good cue collection. And yea ur prob right about Berlin. I've been getting a mix of Seoul, Mumbai, and Berlin boxes so I don't even know which boxes the Jester upgrades I already got came from lol.

And I didn't realize that about pc, it's been a while since I logged in there. I've played with the jester cue for so long that i don't don't wanna adjust to one with higher force lol. Just wanna get to level 3 with the jester to get the extra spin and time stats. If there was a cue with 5 or 6 force with high spin and time I might just give in and buy it :)
  • G11gamingG11gaming Mr lover, lover. :)Posts: 3,831 Pool Champion
    I want to rant about hard skin on my big toes :/ :# no matter how many times i pay out 20 quid to the girls in the nail shop to do a marvelous job on my feet, and which they do!!! it keeps on blooming coming back after so many weeks :D :s does anyone here know of a solution to keeping slim big toes ? :D :*