Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Comments

• COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Posts: 3,458 Pool Champion
    So I was invited to come introduce myself here, which was nice Mr COOLOCKER. As it happens I've been a member of the forum here for a few years. I'd rather play than post but I stop by sometimes.
    My name's Gordon, I'm an old guy of 61, and level 149 soon to be 150.

I play online here, and sometimes go to my local bar in Forfar, Scotland, and play the Physical game, which is not so easy, but I win more than I lose.
    Scottishark, because I'm Scottish, and a pool shark.

This evening, just a few minutes ago, I was drawn against someone called Farooq, from Pakistan. He's level 261and I got the message "It appears that your opponent won't show".

He must have heard about "The man with the fish" ;-)

Huh? I dont remember asking you to introduce yourself to the forum @Scottishark , unless that was a long time ago, and your just seeing my message to you now, if i did send a message, lol?

But nice to hear from ya anyways, lol. And errr, welcome to the forum.....even if your not new, lol. Can you clue me in here please? lol.
  • TetsumonchiTetsumonchi Forum Moderator ScotlandPosts: 1,457 mod
    Welcome aboard, @Scottishark!
  • JerrodJerrod Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello I'm Jerrod, I Love this Version of Pool for Online. I've Stopped Caring about my Percentage way too many INSANELY AWESOME PLAYERS from all the Dark Corners of Small Lost Marble in the Cosmos. I do like The no Guidelines over Anything , 9ball after that.I hope to meet you All on are Battlefields.
  • JerrodJerrod Posts: 2 New Member
    Now I have a Question about when I access 8 Ball Pool on Facebook threw my Mac Desktop. On my phone there are 1500+ on avg players in most rooms if not 3000+ , on this Mac interface there are 4-150 on avg . Now when I try to play these rooms I get placed with Level 85+ -600+ players now 90% FLIPPING QUIT INSTEAD OF PLAY THEY HAVE 70% winning only too quit instead of play it really gets tiresome after 30+× a day .WHY IS THIS????????????
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    Hi jerrod. :) Maybe see you in game sometime. ;)
  • Gordon MillsGordon Mills Posts: 79 Pool Player
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    So I was invited to come introduce myself here, which was nice Mr COOLOCKER. As it happens I've been a member of the forum here for a few years. I'd rather play than post but I stop by sometimes.

I play online here, and sometimes go to my local bar in Forfar, Scotland, and play the Physical game, which is not so easy, but I win more than I lose.

This evening, just a few minutes ago, I was drawn against someone called Farooq, from Pakistan. He's level 261and I got the message "It appears that your opponent won't show".

Huh? I dont remember asking you to introduce yourself to the forum @Scottishark , unless that was a long time ago, and your just seeing my message to you now, if i did send a message, lol?

But nice to hear from ya anyways, lol. And errr, welcome to the forum.....even if your not new, lol. Can you clue me in here please? lol.

It was an old message from last year. That's how long it's been since I looked in here lol..

It was an old message from last year. That's how long it's been since I looked in here lol..

lol, thought as much. Still, welcome......again, lol.
  • Tommy 37Tommy 37 Posts: 17 Pool Player
    Hi everyone, been playing for six months, have had a lot of good tips from this forum so it's time to join in.
    Going alright in the game, mobile only and have all the rings except Berlin. **** those bank shots!
    Hope to see some of you in the game
  • ΣXτIПζτΣXτIПζτ Posts: 97 Pool Player
    Jerrod wrote: »
    Now I have a Question about when I access 8 Ball Pool on Facebook threw my Mac Desktop. On my phone there are 1500+ on avg players in most rooms if not 3000+ , on this Mac interface there are 4-150 on avg . Now when I try to play these rooms I get placed with Level 85+ -600+ players now 90% FLIPPING QUIT INSTEAD OF PLAY THEY HAVE 70% winning only too quit instead of play it really gets tiresome after 30+× a day .WHY IS THIS????????????

Pc has a high amount of coins transfers. They quit the game if they don't get matched with the account they though it was going to.
  • George SweeperGeorge Sweeper Posts: 65 admin
    Welcome @Basudewa , @Scottishark and @Tommy 37 . Glad to have you has part of this community. Enjoy the pretzels.
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    Hello!
    My name is Talha and I am 17 years old.
    Hello, Talha. I hope I didn't forget you, if I did I apologize. Happy to have you on board as well.
    Again.

lol.
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 838 Pool Expert
    Again.

lol.

ditto ^^ :D
  • Roger SmithRoger Smith Posts: 1 New Member
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    Hello

Hello, welcome to paradise. :+1:
  • Tyler DalehiteTyler Dalehite Zombie Moderator MississippiPosts: 823 mod
    Welcome all!❤
  • -Doflamingo-3--Doflamingo-3- Posts: 31 Pool Player
    Hey guys my name is Aladdin and i live in algeria
    I've been playing this game for about a year now, however I'm new to this forum thing lol
    Have a nice day.
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 838 Pool Expert
    Hey guys my name is Aladdin and i live in algeria
    I've been playing this game for about a year now, however I'm new to this forum thing lol
    Have a nice day.

Hello and welcome, Aladdin