Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

IDK what is happening with 8 ball pool

Searchy's RoadSearchy's Road Posts: 5 Pool Player
On my other account where im level 26 I missclicked and played in Jakarta. Before it could find me an opponent I spammed the exit button but nothing happened. Then I got a guy from India and he was level 4. Level 4 In Jakarta?!?! You don't even have moscow when youre level 4. And then I lost to a level 4. But when he missed the shot the cue ball was in an awkward position so I bankshotted it. And just a millisecond before my ball went it it said waiting for connection or something like that and at that moment he had the cue ball in hand. Tho my cue ball never went in any of the pockets. Now tell me is that fair. All tho its my fault cuz I missclicked but to get a level 4 in Jakarta that's just absurd.

Heres the id of the profile: 109-653-647-4

Comments

• whalersailorwhalersailor Posts: 113 Pool Pro
    Slow connections can ruin your day. If you cannot assure yourself a constant steady connection play only low bet tables and be prepared to lose often. Fact of life, been there, done that and got the T shirt.
  • Searchy's RoadSearchy's Road Posts: 5 Pool Player
    @whalersailor No, my connection was great but that isn't the point. The point is I got a levek 4 in Jakarta
  • d4ve_tvd4ve_tv Posts: 190 Pool Pro
    Everyone has accidentally touched a higher room that they did not want. I think there should be a screen that asks Are you Sure? for any rooms past Las Vegas. I know that would probably never happen because Miniclip has a great Marketing department!

As to your concern, a level 4 could play in Jakarta because remember he/she could easily purchase game coins using real currency.

Having connection problems is not reliable on your connection alone so it was likely on your opponent's end. However you can't rule out the possibility that there is something suspicious.

Don't give up hope. Despite the game's misgivings, it is still fun... when it stops being fun for me I'll stop.
  • Searchy's RoadSearchy's Road Posts: 5 Pool Player
    Hello Dave, even if he bought ingame currency ( Coins ) he could not play in Jakarta since you don't even have Tokyo unlocked at level 4.