Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

"All In" Tier Maximum Stake

Deimos666Deimos666 Mobile / AndroidPosts: 585 Pool Expert
Haven't played All In match in a long while, due to not knowing for sure the max stake, and I'm sure many others don't for not wanting to risk hundreds of millions or billions. Went ahead and gave it a go, seems the cap is indeed 20M currently.

If anyone sees higher in any recent or future games, post a screenshot.

I've seen reputable members state it is 20M, but seems I've seen higher posted or in video on occasion?

I figured if I lost all my coins as there were no cap, that would be my exit to the game, but was 20M. I'm assuming my opponent had over 20M coins too, he was a fairly high level and had a few Berlin rings, so doubtful that was all of his coins.
gnalxstpcnb7.png

9gejsmz9bza0.png

Comments

• طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    Yeah, the maximum bet is 40M (20m from each player).
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 782 Pool Expert
    Yep 20m is the max although I still get nervous when I see the all in warning before hand.
  • Deimos666Deimos666 Mobile / AndroidPosts: 585 Pool Expert
    edited March 10
    Yeah, the warning makes me nervous too, I'm sure it scares off a lot of players. :D

If I go for a ring there, I'll update / confirm it remains 20 through all the matches. With my luck, it will change half way through and all my coins will be on the line, lmao. :D
    Deimos666 wrote: »
    Yeah, the warning makes me nervous too, I'm sure it scares off a lot of players. :D

Though it's off topic, I want to share a glitch that happened when Berlin table was introduced back in june 2016. THE allin table was glitched and the room became All in for real. Many people lost all of their coins.
    A player having 117B played all in and lost it. Never saw him after that :D

Though it's off topic, I want to share a glitch that happened when Berlin table was introduced back in june 2016. THE allin table was glitched and the room became All in for real. Many people lost all of their coins.

That sounds like a bad glitch! If I lost all my coins like that now, I'd give up the game too. :D
  • Tommy 37Tommy 37 Posts: 17 Pool Player
    I mainly play the Monaco table, i have a couple of rings there, it has always been capped at 20mil for me.
    It's always nice to have more than one game against your opponent
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,353 Pool Champion

That sounds like a bad glitch! If I lost all my coins like that now, I'd give up the game too. :D

Coins can be easily won again even if the glitch did happen and all coins were lost so it would take more than that to make me give up this game. I did think about giving it up when I thought I was losing my account to johny but even then I had a contingency plan creating a new account.

Monaco is still one of my favourite tiers and it’s always been 20m max stake although as Talha mentioned the glitch did take some by surprise a few years ago.

p3davytm0egj.png

• LifeEternalLifeEternal Posts: 373 Pool Pro

year 2016,117B vs.117B+ :* cheater vs. cheater :smiley: cheater won ;)
    Tommy 37 wrote: »
    I mainly play the Monaco table, i have a couple of rings there, it has always been capped at 20mil for me.

Monaco rules very good but if find a fair opponent !

99.99% of players in Monaco play fair!

Probably i am very unlucky.0.01% find me,many time(new version beta)

On mobile; yes. But it is the other way round on pc. lots of quitters there.

On mobile; yes. But it is the other way round on pc. lots of quitters there.

As with most other high stake tiers. It’s a wonder anyone still plays PC unless just against friends.
    Cheaters(coins transfer players) Monaco-Berlin alltime i see.The another billioner players problem.Rules good,good think and play.I hate delibrate fouls.Teoritical Emperors,Legens,the best players..But for more millions,hgh win percentage needed delibrate fouls.Show me your skill.Of course not just Monaco.Berlin,Mumbai etc.Monaco good,i help (sometimes) fair players.Some old version good,fair players need coins,and new players.Maybe like a good standard cue etc.Berlin very boring for me.Same players,new accounts...Just 1-2 classic cushion shot.No skill,many time.Just more fake coins.No funny mant time.
    Been playing mostly all in matches since this thread began. Most matches are fairly low coins, but I've been having fun. The cap is most definitely 20M, so unless some sort of glitch happens, it is capped. Yes it takes away risk once you have way more than 20M, but still fun.

As far as playing fair, so far I can't say I've run acrossed any cheaters / hackers as far as I could tell, a few that quit right away, but I got the 20M so who cares. :D

j1ye1vtk3oyd.png

Coins can be easily won again even if the glitch did happen and all coins were lost so it would take more than that to make me give up this game. I did think about giving it up when I thought I was losing my account to johny but even then I had a contingency plan creating a new account.

Monaco is still one of my favourite tiers and it’s always been 20m max stake although as Talha mentioned the glitch did take some by surprise a few years ago.

p3davytm0egj.png

I suppose I wouldn't quite so much from starting over, but rather spend less time playing a video game, and find something else to do, so losing it all may make me do just that. I could earn my coins back much faster than when I first started, so I agree, not that big of a deal.

Looking at your screenshot Carl, you have played quite a bit in Monaco!!! So far I have almost got to 7 rings. I have been having fun there and certainly one of my favorite tiers at the moment!
  • _raoul_raoul Posts: 281 Pool Pro
    edited April 22
    Wow, mobile has 10k players just in Monaco? I didn't realize PC was so different:

p5axwabebvw3.gif

_raoul wrote: »
    Wow, mobile has 10k players just in Monaco? I didn't realize PC was so different:

p5axwabebvw3.gif

That is quite a difference isn't it!
  • d4ve_tvd4ve_tv Posts: 52 Pool Player
    I didn't realize the max in Monaco was 20M. That's very helpful info because as others mentioned, I thought if Player 1 had 500M and Player 2 had 300M, the pot would be 600M (300M from both players). So in my example, the pot would be 40M (20M from each player). Cool. Thanks for the heads up!