Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Kudos.

Comments

• COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Secluder.Posts: 3,801 Pool Champion
    odlllbo wrote: »
    A big kudos to this gent I played last week
    ndwk8f3spd69.png
    He ran out of time near the end of his run while lining up a tough shot so I tapped the ball in the opposite direction to give him the shot back. To my great delight he said thanks and shot the ball from there without moving it to an easier spot.

This may not sound like a big deal but in the over 20k games I've played this is the first player to not take ball in hand when I gave them their shot back after timing out. In fairness I'm sure some people didn't realize I what I was doing and thought I just timed out by mistake or mishit my shot. But numerous times I would let my timer run out and say 'keep it going', making it pretty obvious imo what I'm doing, and without fail they would all grab their ball and move it to a better spot. With some even saying 'haha' in the process just for good measure.

Eventually I stopped this practice and now just do it randomly when I happen to be feeling hopeful about humanity :p so I'm glad I made the right choice on this day.

Kudos Nikos :)

Nikos, you legend. Good on ya man. Good on you as well @odlllbo .
  • Tálhá SájjádTálhá Sájjád UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    Good Games @-Alyna ... :smile:
    p4nci3gnqwal.jpg
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,392 Pool Forum VIP
    edited March 11
    Big Kudos to @Ahmed Ahmed from Tunisia..... ;) ...hope you make it the forum someday.... :)

I could tell he was not really familiar with Indirect style...but impressively, he started trying in the second game once he figured out what I was doing.....and did a pretty job for a beginner at it.... I was impressed... :)

9h5NSEn.png

It was a bummer when we got disconnected in the middle of game 3.... :(

X5lbOom.gif
    Post edited by Sunidhifan on
  • ndungrndungr Posts: 3 New Member
    Kudos...
    ... to all those players with 100+ ratings who play in the low end tournaments or head-to-heads. Especially the ones who are cocky and talk trash.
    Really, who's the loser if you don't have enough coins or cojones to play higher?
  • LifeEternalLifeEternal Posts: 517 Pool Expert
    ndungr wrote: »
    Kudos...
    ... to all those players with 100+ ratings who play in the low end tournaments or head-to-heads. Especially the ones who are cocky and talk trash.
    Really, who's the loser if you don't have enough coins or cojones to play higher?

Unfortunately,very important for some players high win percentage and achivements.For example 500 tournament win.And many players scared lose fake coins.Really very sad.Level vs.level ideal solution .
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 876 Pool Expert
    Just had a epic 5-4 game with @Wilbur, first 6 games were deninals and the result could’ve gone either way, he also gave my shot back after slipping up on the cue ball. :)
  • Wilbur RedmanWilbur Redman Posts: 421 Pool Pro
    Just had a epic 5-4 game with @Wilbur, first 6 games were deninals and the result could’ve gone either way, he also gave my shot back after slipping up on the cue ball. :)

Enjoyed the match!!!!! :smiley: wished we recorder the match. :smiley:

Look forward to our next match, don't miss!? Lol
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 4,426 Pool Champion
    My best game ever. I am sure getting better to beat this level :) 8p3alo8mo4uu.png
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 805 Pool Expert
    edited April 4
    eq1tjh6xa1c9.png
    Kudos to this guy for sticking around..
    eq1tjh6xa1c9.png

gratz for 500 level.
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 805 Pool Expert
    eq1tjh6xa1c9.png

gratz for 500 level.

Thanks.
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 851 Pool Expert
    Yeah, i got LUCKY somehow....he missed his 8 shot when almost denying from break. I cleared table and won :D Dude's stats are BEAST though.....good Lord someone needs a job :tongue: :D

7crre6im70kc.png

I am lucky to beat this person m7msz4zy2j5c.png
    I clicked the wrong table . My first win with the new Titan cue . hd126en24qe7.png
    @Gigi Aron is there rental fee on this table . It did not pay what i won ?
  • -Doflamingo-3--Doflamingo-3- Posts: 32 Pool Player

No, only Mumbai and berlin and i think Seoul too ( i don't play much on that table ) :smile:

No, only Mumbai and berlin and i think Seoul too ( i don't play much on that table ) :smile:

Thank you @-Doflamingo-3-
    Played the old v today and met this player :)
    Thanks for the games @Jugando-Limpio... :)
    ils61fk2t16s.png
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,867 Pool Forum Veteran
    I have been beaten by this level 15 three times today ( so far lol ) with a broomstick !

s5cun5q1g3sz.png

So kudos to him and I never want to see any of you coming in here and whining, whinging and crying like a baby about being matched up against high levels ever again !

If a lvl 15 can thrash a lvl 130 then so can you, so stop your snivelling ! LOL

Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    I have been beaten by this level 15 three times today ( so far lol ) with a broomstick !

s5cun5q1g3sz.png

So kudos to him and I never want to see any of you coming in here and whining, whinging and crying like a baby about being matched up against high levels ever again !

If a lvl 15 can thrash a lvl 130 then so can you, so stop your snivelling ! LOL

What if I told u that was me? :D :joy: