Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Sunidhifan's "Adventures on SuziQ6"

Comments

• SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,392 Pool Forum VIP
    edited March 8
    Well howdy again everyone.... :)

Whether for better or worse, I cannot say, but I am back...at least for awhile.... :*

I could not get on the forum to post my vids I made, so these are old...but some interesting weather and environment ones to share.... I was at a facility 16 miles south of Medford in Ashland, OR, 9 miles from the border of California.....very steep hills there since it is at the base of Mount Ashland which is 7,500 and some feet high....

Some are boring of course...lol....with the first one being longest, followed by three shorter ones and the last one being medium long..... :* .....so here goes:

Hope you enjoy..... :)

X5lbOom.gif
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 4,426 Pool Champion
    @Sunidhifan , I am glad that your doing better. Hope it is speedy recovery. :)
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,632 Pool Champion
    Welcome back Jeff , the vids are how i like them , short and sweet , i have the attention span of a Goldfish.
  • creativehottycreativehotty rainy season atmPosts: 2,206 Pool Champion
    hi jeff, wb and great vids :) :* :)
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Secluder.Posts: 3,801 Pool Champion
    Good to see your getting back to us Jeff, and thanks for sharing the vids. I would say those hills around there play havoc on your battery eh? Might need to get some nitro installed, lol. Welcome back bud.
    edited March 9
    @*Cheetah Girl* @Davy Dacue @creativehotty @COOLOCKER

Thanks guys..... :) ....I plan on sticking around for awhile this time..... ;)
    Following doctors and therapists orders to the letter.... :D

X5lbOom.gif
  • George SweeperGeorge Sweeper Posts: 72 admin
    Glad to hear from you.
    edited March 13
    Monday, March 12th 2018 here in Medford, OR USA today.....

72 F. (22.222 C.) and mostly sunny at 3:00 PM........
    Awesome...... B)

X5lbOom.gif
  • kimi060845kimi060845 Posts: 1,674 Pool Champion
    Your'e back ! Your'e back ! Yay !
  • kimi060845kimi060845 Posts: 1,674 Pool Champion
    Do take care and don't over strain.
    edited March 15
    @kimi060845 :) ....thanks....I shall certainly try..... ;)

X5lbOom.gif

Sigh.....I followed the doctors directions to the letter.....yet for some unknown reason, my Kidneys failed again and I got super dehydrated again.....three more days of stupid IV fluids.....sigh, been a rough year.... :p

At least the food at hospitals is much better these days than even 10, 15 years ago....it used to be horrible and you had no choice, every patient got the same drab meal.....nowadays, you can order from a menu and it is delivered fresh...for 12 hours a day.....and not bad at all...

Was discharged three hours after breakfast and back home now..... ;) :)

X5lbOom.gif
  • Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 581 Pool Expert
    just seen this thread mate

lovely little town you live in, had a look at some of the videos, some lovely little parks as well

your camera work and descriptions are as insightful as your analysis on the tricky spots threads mate

i enjoyed watching them

hope you're doing well :)
    Not again dude? Wow. Sorry your going through such a rough patch Jeff. But as you say, your home now, which is good. You sure your not going back in all the time because the nurses are hot? lol.
    edited April 3
    Thanks @Nineballina Ge ...I am glad you enjoy them, and yes, feeling much better now....amazing what those IV fluids can do..... ;)

@COOLOCKER ...thanks Jimmy...it has a been a very up and down year for sure so far...but I remain confident it shall just get better... :) .....

Being an old Sailor...we are known for having a soft spot for nurses....lol.....and definitely some hot ones at both hospitals....lol....but as I have gotten older, my views on hot have loosened a lot.....of course, that has a lot to do with the decrease in my own ... ;) ...
    Some people age better than others.....I find myself in the unfortunate group....that does not do as well.....lol...lol.... :D

X5lbOom.gif
    edited April 4
    lol, thought it might have something to do with the nurses Jeff. You only have to have a keen eye at the end of the first video to figure that one out, lol. ;)

EDIT: Jesting, lmao.
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 4,426 Pool Champion
    I hope you have speedy recovery :)
    edited April 22
    Thanks everyone....and yes, I am feeling much better now...so much so that I went on an adventure.....oo-la-la.... ;)

Went to 41st Medford Rod and Custom Show at The Expo....Here are 17 vids of some nice rides....I tried to keep them all short (under 3:00 minutes) but went long on a couple.....

Had a great time.....

On my way:

Arrived at the show....lol...security guy let me in....but I went and found the entrance gate to pay and a very nice couple paid my way for being a veteran.....that was nice...

Outside and inside the first building:

Alternate entertainment event at same facility:

More nice rides in the parking lot on the way to the main building...

A couple nice bikes while looking for the entrance gate to pay:

Inside main building....sorry about that staying on zoom for a while....lol....hard to drive around and pay attention to camera at same time.....kinda like walking and chewing gum....hahahaha:

More inside main building:

More beauties on the main floor of the main building:

And the show must go on....And the Gold on bottom Blue on top car was that guy's car I met outside....lol....I had the name wrong....:

Some more lovely automobiles:

A few more:

Third building:

More third building:

Fourth building:

Heading home on the Bear Creek Greenway:

Almost home....Roxy Anne Hill:

Hope you enjoy.... ;) :)

X5lbOom.gif
    Post edited by Sunidhifan on