Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Moving On Up?

2»

Comments

• LifeEternalLifeEternal Posts: 517 Pool Expert
    And if possible play real pool 8.Before watch real pool 8,9 videos.For example ...

For 9 ball .Efren Bata Reyes,Master of physic and geometry of 9 ball.Humble...Real legend.

• CorbyCorby Posts: 495 Pool Pro
    edited February 22
    I have 70+ million coins and play 9 ball at the 2.5 and 10k level. Sometimes 50k and it's all good for me. Don't get greedy and you'll have much more enjoyment IMO.
  • RollYour RockRollYour Rock Posts: 259 Pool Pro
    @LifeEternal

Amazing...

Reyes maybe in top 5 of all time!
    Corby wrote: »
    I have 70+ million coins and play 9 ball at the 2.5 and 10k level. Sometimes 50k and it's all good for me. Don't get greedy and you'll have much more enjoyment IMO.

Yes, makes perfect sense. - Good Tip!
    @LifeEternal

Amazing...

Reyes maybe in top 5 of all time!

Some would put Efrin in the top one or two. I'm not one of them but i can hardly dispute it.
    Arguably a toss up for the top three...
    - Reyes
    - Mosconi
    - Greenleaf
    Arguably a toss up for the top three...
    - Reyes
    - Mosconi
    - Greenleaf

Ya, I've always liked Mosconi, especially with the high run.
  • JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 952 Pool Expert
    No idea about order, but top 3 got to have these people in: Efren, Strickland, buddy hall (?)

Then possibly SVB if he carries on how he is...

Buddy and Earl for sure, yes...

Right now, NOBODY want's a piece of SVB!

• odlllboodlllbo Posts: 437 Pool Pro
    Many say Harold Worst was the best of all time. Unfortunately he died far too young, in his mid 30's I think.

Legend has it that he could watch a player practice for two hours and if they missed more than once he would confidently say he could beat them :).
    Actually, I believe the player watching story is attributed to Luther "Wimpy" Lassiter, one of the best
    9-ball players of all time. He watched Worst play and didn't want any part. As the story goes...

Without question, Harold Worst was one of the GOAT !
2»