Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

BIG BIG BIG Thanks to Miniclip ????

Moe W.Moe W. Posts: 187 Pool Pro
I am flying from happiness ,

I can't believe that i got it !!

WOW, Miniclip thanks really for giving me 750 coins as a Prize after :

WEEKLY WINNING 2 BILLIONS AND 4M +

xk6q1dr570g1.png

:/ :/ :/ :/ :/

FOR GOD SAKE is this fair ?

Comments

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,867 Pool Forum Veteran
    edited March 12
    Moe W. wrote: »
    I am flying from happiness ,

I can't believe that i got it !!

WOW, Miniclip thanks really for giving me 750 coins as a Prize after :

WEEKLY WINNING 2 BILLIONS AND 4M +

:/ :/ :/ :/ :/

FOR GOD SAKE is this fair ?

Not sure you've really thought this through Mr Moe, for the other 99,999,999,999 people that will never win a billion in their lifetime, let alone in one week ( ! ) the idea that someone like you is complaining that you haven't been given enough is somewhat slightly bemusing and sure as heck doesn't raise any sympathy for your sad plight LOL

Now what would be fair is if every weekly winner is taxed 10% of their weekly earnings which would then be used to fund a weekly lottery so that every member gets a chance to win something substantial.
    This would raise literally billions of coins every week, that could be shared with a few thousand lucky members based on a blind draw.

Now that would be fair LOL

@George Sweeper @Raquel Oliveira Come on guys, make this idea a reality !
  • Moe W.Moe W. Posts: 187 Pool Pro
    It would be fair to give 5 cash when players make a weekly winning above 500 millions

It would be fair to give x chance of spin/mini games for those who make weekly winning above 500 millions.

But 750 coins ! no less no more , even if you make 10 Billions weekly , then i think who is making millions and billions does't need the 750 coins, am i right?

what i mean is , there should be another worthy prizes to make it fair for all ..

Moe W. wrote: »
    It would be fair to give 5 cash when players make a weekly winning above 500 millions

It would be fair to give x chance of spin/mini games for those who make weekly winning above 500 millions.

But 750 coins ! no less no more , even if you make 10 Billions weekly , then i think who is making millions and billions does't need the 750 coins, am i right?

what i mean is , there should be another worthy prizes to make it fair for all ..

Yeah, cash would be a better prize than a handful of coins especially for people that already have millions and billions LOL

I'd still like to see a weekly lottery replace that utterly useless daily free spin though.
    If there was a chance that a couple of thousand people would be made millionaires every week I'm sure most of us would be quite happy to say goodbye to the usual couple of hundred coins which we get 99% of the time.
    A tax on the big winners in every weekly league would easily pay for that, and they wouldn't even miss a couple of million when they are playing games for 50m a time every day LOL
  • whalersailorwhalersailor Posts: 113 Pool Pro
    Golly Gee, I won 750 too. Of course my friends group is a little smaller (2) and my winnings for the week were a lot smaller (a few mil).
    Golly Gee, I won 750 too. Of course my friends group is a little smaller (2) and my winnings for the week were a lot smaller (a few mil).

I won 250 and my group is (3) but one of them wins more than me in one game than I have won in 6.5 years of play LOL
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 876 Pool Expert
    I got 3b this week and I didn’t even get into top 3.
    The friends list can easily be manipulated, you can add friends that make very little and easily top it with 1000 coins.
    edited March 12
    I got 3b this week and I didn’t even get into top 3.
    The friends list can easily be manipulated, you can add friends that make very little and easily top it with 1000 coins.

Which is the best reason there is for keeping the prize in coins and very few coins at that, even if I changed my original suggestion from 10% to just 1% there would still be enough coins coming in from all the leagues to make a thousand millionaires a week and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't even miss a paltry 30m, would you ?
  • odlllboodlllbo Posts: 437 Pool Pro
    Yea it would be nice if cash was a bit easier to make in this game. A couple weeks ago I thought I had a chance of making the top 3 in my league so I played a bit more than usual, I ended up with about 6 billion winnings that week and didn't even crack the top 5 lol (humblebrag :p). Seeing as I don't have any legendary cues I think I'd have to play at least 6 hours a day to top the league and it's not really worth it imo.

I think the issue is that miniclip wants to keep cash as a rare and hard to obtain commodity to encourage people to spend real money on it. I'd bet they've got it worked out to a science how much cash they can give away before it becomes less enticing to buy and they start to lose out on real money purchases. It's all about finding that maximum profit point.

Right now 3 out of 150 players per league (if I have that right) get payed cash so no matter how much or little the players make that 2% ratio remains the same. If you're making 2.5b a week and not near topping your league it's simply because there are many thousands of players out there playing more and making more coins than you. And as far as earning cash is concerned, there's only so much room at the top.

The best solution as I see it is just to not worry about cash and play for the love of the game :)
  • ZogggZoggg Posts: 1,075 Pool Champion
    I win over a billion coins every week, but getting 750 coins for winning the friends league is just stupid.
  • -Alyna-Alyna 80.9% Posts: 879 Pool Expert
    edited March 12
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »

I won 250 and my group is (3) but one of them wins more than me in one game than I have won in 6.5 years of play LOL

Who?
  • ZogggZoggg Posts: 1,075 Pool Champion
    edited March 13
    -Alyna wrote: »

Who?

Is it me?
  • Tálhá SájjádTálhá Sájjád UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    edited March 13
    Zoggg wrote: »

Who?

Is it me?

IT's you or the one whose name starts with -
  • -Alyna-Alyna 80.9% Posts: 879 Pool Expert

Who?

Is it me?

Or you

Who?

Is it me?

Or you

Sherlock Holmes couldn't have done better @-Alyna, well done LOL
  • Tálhá SájjádTálhá Sájjád UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    Oops, i sorta thought that it was me.
    But, Nanny u can get 750 coins from now onwards for the next coming weeks. I need a break, very badly.