Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool: Information Thread

1121314151618»

Comments

• Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,389 Pool Champion
    How did 8 ball pick up "John" instead of
    "J R" as my name and how do I change it to "J R"?

Could be that if you log in through face/book they use the name you have on there.
  • J R Solomon Reid Jr.J R Solomon Reid Jr. Posts: 4 New Member
    I have J R for first name on face book.. ..My next question is ... ..How do the players who play against me delay my next shot? "Waiting for Response.... do not leave the game" I can not find a way to delay their next shot...
  • LifeEternalLifeEternal Posts: 358 Pool Pro
    I have J R for first name on face book.. ..My next question is ... ..How do the players who play against me delay my next shot? "Waiting for Response.... do not leave the game" I can not find a way to delay their next shot...

diffrent countrys/connection types,server problems,bug/glitch
  • JJoeJJoe UKPosts: 788 Pool Expert

Also, briefly checking a Facebook message can sometimes disconnect me briefly. I imagine my opponent is seeing that 'waiting for opponent' message while that's happening?

Who knows, maybe some exploit this?
  • J R Solomon Reid Jr.J R Solomon Reid Jr. Posts: 4 New Member
    Well, I am zero answers for 4 with my questions.. ..I will not bother you all anymore...
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,473 Pool Forum Veteran
    Well, I am zero answers for 4 with my questions.. ..I will not bother you all anymore...

How rude.
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Posts: 3,425 Pool Champion
  • whalersailorwhalersailor Posts: 105 Pool Pro
    You got answers Reid, you just too (fill in the blank) to figure it out. Go ask MC support and see what you get there.
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    You got answers Reid,