Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Reporting Suspicious Activity

124»

Comments

• COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Who's yer Daddy?Posts: 3,348 Pool Champion
    Or just play snooker.
  • Moe W.Moe W. Posts: 185 Pool Pro
    edited February 15
    Wondering , why Miniclip not updating the PC version (Old and New) and Mobile Version "and Letting us to report the player instead of/or plus reporting the image" !!!

As we know , we have 1 choice of reporting which is Image ! , why there is no Report Player!

Allowing Us to report the cheaters/suspicious players will be more easy for us and for Miniclip instead to come here and post ID'S to admins.

Am I Right ?
  • karp66karp66 Posts: 8 Pool Player
    yes you are
    I hope soon all the cheaters will be out of the game
    Miniclip can do something for those sicks , but MC doesn't care for web version because 90% of players on web version are chaters/coins sellers .. LOL

And blocking IP is useless, they can use VPN and get 1000 new ips.

Miniclip can prevent coins sellers from opening 2 games/ 2 browsers in same ip. "If they care"
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 3,140 Pool Champion
    edited February 20
    Moe W. wrote: »
    Miniclip can do something for those sicks , but MC doesn't care for web version because 90% of players on web version are chaters/coins sellers .. LOL

And blocking IP is useless, they can use VPN and get 1000 new ips.

Miniclip can prevent coins sellers from opening 2 games/ 2 browsers in same ip. "If they care"

I do not know nothing about computers, but I hope there is a way to stop these cheater. ;)

Edit I am sure they trying to figure something out. I just hope
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,361 Pool Champion
    Not bad going there Sherlock. ^^^
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,361 Pool Champion
    Report the cheats @George Sweeper
  • buggaduhbuggaduh Posts: 58 Pool Player
    hey guys, this just doesn't "add up"?
    I'm playing a Sydney tournament against "Mouh" (ID 1 038 250 409). He/she broke, played well and "denied" me to win the tourney. Up popped the winner-info window that showed "Mouh" as a Grand Master winning 3600+ games out of 4700+ games for a win pct. of 76%. Pretty impressive, so I thought I would include "Mouh" as a "Friend". So I clicked his image so that I could add him as a "friend" and on his page, it shows that he has won 2800+ games out of 5300+ for a win pct. of only 52.4%.....
    hmmm.....
    just doesn't "add up"....
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Who's yer Daddy?Posts: 3,348 Pool Champion
    please bann his account.. he is transferring coin in his account and leveling up.. this is not fair

Are you sure you have the correct picture posted?
  • LifeEternalLifeEternal Posts: 341 Pool Pro
    edited March 25
    Davy Dacue wrote: »
    Report the cheats @George Sweeper

Report,report ...Cheaters everday create new accounts.Old verion,waiting for your opponent...for example

]
    Post edited by AlisaNTonik on
    edited March 17
    @Raquel Oliveira Please , As we can report suspicious Image, Allow US to Report Suspicious Player with these options:

Report Cheater.
    Report Coins seller.
    Report Coins Transferring.

IMPORTANT THING: The report button that we see "WHILE WE PLAYING" is only appears after the game starts.

NO , we need to see the button every-time before and after and when we click on players profile even if we are not matching.

"IF YOU CARE miniclip" you will add and update these options so we can get rid of all sicks/idiots in this game , and then the game will be refreshed again and ppl will like to play here again.

We ALL knows that 95% Of players on Web version "Old" are cheaters/coins transferring/coins sellers , the new version of web is so heavy now and slow and empty of players.

So, in case you care then do what we suggest , IF you don't care then it's up to you.

Have it nice.
  • Àman2Àman2 Posts: 2 New Member
    Miniclip please reply to my support ticket #1986980
124»