Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Cue Glitch | Coins Lost

Searchy's RoadSearchy's Road Posts: 5 Pool Player
Hi, I went bankrupt a couple of times but this time it was different. I am using Kraken Cue and it has longer guideline. So I had 107k and I went in Toronto. I only had to pot one more ball before the black and I accidentally blocked my ball so I had to go for a longer shot. At that time Inwas confused because when I turned my cue away from the ball the cue was fine but when I aimed at the ball my guidelines were begginners cue long. I can't prove I would won, neither can you, but still I would like my coins back. Because I think its a fatal game glitch. I've been playing this game casually for a year now and I've never expirienced something like this.

Kind Regards,
Searchy

Comments

• David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 838 Pool Expert
    You probably WON'T get your coins back, in all honesty but you CAN at least TRY to submit a support ticket in request and that may take a bit to even get a response. I'm not trying to paint doom and gloom, i'm just cutting it for your honest and straight. Can't hurt to ask.

As far as the guidelines, i have noticed a few times this week with the 2 cues i've used, one legendary, the other the fanatic cue, that as you said the "quirk" of the game (don't wanna say glitch as that almost sound accusatory) is back, which is a KNOWN one and was fixed before, where the guideline shrinks when aimed direct for the shot. Maybe they'll glean that much from this at least and look into it. Hopefully more are going to report it if experiencing also as numbers get results in complaints.....
  • Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 171 Pool Pro
    Hi, I went bankrupt a couple of times but this time it was different. I am using Kraken Cue and it has longer guideline. So I had 107k and I went in Toronto. I only had to pot one more ball before the black and I accidentally blocked my ball so I had to go for a longer shot. At that time Inwas confused because when I turned my cue away from the ball the cue was fine but when I aimed at the ball my guidelines were begginners cue long. I can't prove I would won, neither can you, but still I would like my coins back. Because I think its a fatal game glitch. I've been playing this game casually for a year now and I've never expirienced something like this.

Kind Regards,
    Searchy

this happened to me

i took screen shots of them ...........(last post in thread)

https://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/28165/miniclip-messed-up-my-stats

but as you can see it happened to the opponent as well so i supposed it leveled it out