Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Nannys' Ranting... You can too !

Comments

• طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    Wow, double legend for a reason.... It's been a long while since I got a win streak of 15....
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,473 Pool Forum Veteran
    LOL I was so annoyed at losing the 30th game on the last ball, there's a reason I don't play high tiers... I always let the pressure get to me LOL
    I literally used to tremble when I thought any tier was high LOL All tiers are equal now :D
    LOL even though I have 5m+ I still get shaky when I go up to Jakarta LOL
    5M+ Euros? or 5M+ Dollars? Either would do good :D
    Nah just 5m shiny useless fecal matter, and what the heck is wrong with me that I know just how useless the things are and yet I still don't want to lose them LOL
    From the pool shop you get 1.25m for 100$
    If the same goes the other way round then 5M = 400$
    Fair enough :D
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,653 Pool Champion
    Jimmy the hoover,hate losing any game, although if it is through skill, my hat would come off if it were for just 25 coins,Its the Hitnhope mob we all detest. jeje >:)
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 781 Pool Expert
    Slow breakers and those that time themselves out of the shot intentionally
    Omg I'm on fire today LOL, woulda gone on but I scratched on the black on the 20th game :D

1cwf0agwi5wr.png
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 3,276 Pool Champion
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Omg I'm on fire today LOL, woulda gone on but I scratched on the black on the 20th game :D

1cwf0agwi5wr.png

Congratulation @Nanny Ogg , keep up the good work. I hope you reach 50 games :)

Thanks hun but the best I have ever done was 32 wins in a row followed by 1 loss followed by another 28 wins, and that 1 loss will haunt me forever LOL

Thanks hun but the best I have ever done was 32 wins in a row followed by 1 loss followed by another 28 wins, and that 1 loss will haunt me forever LOL

I'm sure one day it will happen. That day will come with 50 wins :)

1cwf0agwi5wr.png

Wow, nice one.

Great and experienced players making the newbies, like me, feel envious.

Wow, nice one.

Great and experienced players making the newbies, like me, feel envious.

axm10c0camt1.jpg
    Aw shucks lol

And another Thing !...

Had another good session today, until I came up against some highly experienced horrible git playing a lvl 22 alt who killed my streak just when I was about to surpass my 29 wins from the other day LOL

u88mhmjxsd0m.png
    Congratulation 29? Keep up the good work. Anytime now you can reach 50. :)
    LOL thanks for the encouragement Cheetah :) :p
    Your welcome and i am positive you will reach sooner or later . Keep calm and be patient :)