Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Pool Monsters

-Doflamingo-3--Doflamingo-3- Posts: 31 Pool Player
Hello ! Just wondering,
How many games per day do you guys play ?!

Comments

• Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 171 Pool Pro
    edited April 11
    varies tbh, only been playing a couple of months

played loads the first 6-7 weeks, got a bit obsessed with it, thought it was such a cracking find of a game and very addictive!

but it's work dependent as well i suppose, this week for example hardly any, played a match on here then a couple, and i mean literally a couple more games but that's been it

if we're chilling watching film etc, i might start playing a sneaky few games, almost without noticing lol, but i've been told in told quite clearly now to knock that on the head :D

so it does depend on other things, but a lot less than i used to :)
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    Tbh it's all gone a bit stale for me atm. I used to play roughly 50 games a day but it's hard to pin point a definitive figure due to circumstance - coming into the 4th year of the game for me, so now atm roughly 0 - 10. Hardly a monster though lol... :#
  • d4ve_tvd4ve_tv Posts: 49 Pool Player
    About 30 games a day plus or minus 30 :smiley: I just started playing so I still smelling the new car scent :wink:
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 781 Pool Expert
    Not a monster but nowadays I usually do between 3-10 games a day, it depends on how many attempts I need to win a Berlin box :D
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    Not a monster either, but I used to win 30-40 games a day in 2017.... Now I mostly play friendlies... probably 5-15 games a day...
  • JJoeJJoe UKPosts: 788 Pool Expert
    In the week I'll play maybe 20 a day, on weekends could be 100+ if I'm really bored aha but that'd be on PC. Most I ever play at once on mobile would be like 15, if that, focus goes so quick
  • -Alyna-Alyna 80.6%Posts: 742 Pool Expert
    I used to play enough to earn 2 billion coins daily some months ago when I was going for the 100B coins mark, now I'm unsure, probably around 50 wins daily
  • LifeEternalLifeEternal Posts: 358 Pool Pro
    probably 50 games a day.
  • LifeEternalLifeEternal Posts: 358 Pool Pro
    I returned after a year.September 2017 - April 2018 probably 50 games a day.
    -Alyna wrote: »
    I used to play enough to earn 2 billion coins daily some months ago when I was going for the 100B coins mark, now I'm unsure, probably around 50 wins daily

Seriously?!? To get 2B you'd have to win 80 Berlin games (2000/25). And assuming you don't lose a single game and ONLY play exactly 80 Berlin games, how long does it take to play 80 Berlin games. I guess now that I think about it, in a 24 hour period, one could play 80 eight ball games. Not that I doubt your abilities Alyna :wink:
  • UnEquiVocaL EnDUnEquiVocaL EnD Posts: 530 Pool Expert
    Walter Mitty.
  • -Alyna-Alyna 80.6%Posts: 742 Pool Expert
    edited April 13
    d4ve_tv wrote: »
    -Alyna wrote: »

Seriously?!? To get 2B you'd have to win 80 Berlin games (2000/25). And assuming you don't lose a single game and ONLY play exactly 80 Berlin games, how long does it take to play 80 Berlin games. I guess now that I think about it, in a 24 hour period, one could play 80 eight ball games. Not that I doubt your abilities Alyna :wink:

Are you assuming that I need 18 minutes to win a game? I need around 2-3, sometimes less, when I get an easy table
    Now think about 120 Berlin wins, and 30 loses, 120*21.5= 2,580
    21.5M is what you actually get if you win in Berlin.
    About the loses, calculate around 30. 30*16.2=468
    I have got 7 legendary cues, so I lose 16.2M instead of 25M
    And you have 2.1B in 7.5 hours winning 80%! Obviously sometimes I need more time... and sometimes less
  • UnEquiVocaL EnDUnEquiVocaL EnD Posts: 530 Pool Expert
    Still Walter Mitty.
    edited April 18
    And you have 2.1B in 7.5 hours winning 80%! Obviously sometimes I need more time... and sometimes less

@Alyna I shall never doubt you again! :wink:

• طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    d4ve_tv wrote: »

@Alyna I shall never doubt you again! :wink:

:joy:
  • RollYour RockRollYour Rock Posts: 164 Pool Pro
    What's up with the "User Banned" avatars? G11? Talha?
  • JJoeJJoe UKPosts: 788 Pool Expert
    What's up with the "User Banned" avatars? G11? Talha?

Talha asked to be banned so he wasn't distracted preparing for exams, and not sure about why G11 is banned..