Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

We need a laugh...

1101112131416»

Comments

• billiardsplaybilliardsplay Posts: 265
    edited November 2015
    /
    Post edited by billiardsplay on
  • Risen Star*Risen Star* Posts: 159 Pool Pro
    "A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that 'individuality' is the key to success."
  • LadyGeveLadyGeve Posts: 1,715 Pool Champion
    A guy walks into a bar with his dog.
    ''Hey, can I get a drink on the house if my dog talks for you?''
    ''Dogs can't talk, pal. But if you can prove to me yours does, I'll give you a drink. If not, I get to kick your but!''
    ''Okay,'' says the guy. He turns to his dog. ''Okay fella. Tell me ... what is on top of a house?''
    ''Roof!'' The man turns and smiles at the bartender.
    ''THAT ain't talking! Any dog can bark!''
    ''Okay boy. Tell me ... how does sandpaper feel?''
    ''Ruff!"
    ''What are you tryin' to pull mister?''
    ''Okay, okay," says the man. "One more question please. Okay buddy, tell me ... who is the greatest baseball player who ever lived?''
    "Ruth."
    The bartender beats the guy and throws him out the bar, then throws the dog out next to him. The dog stands up, shakes, then looks at the guy and says,
    "Geez, maybe I shoulda said DiMaggio?"
    edited November 2015
    /
    whos n3xt wrote: »
    I do 10 sit-ups every morning. It might not sound like much, but there are only so many times you can hit the snooze button!

That's the best exercise anyone can do to start and end the day and wake up refreshed at night to play miniclip pool ;) lol
    edited November 2015
    /
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    LOL @ whos n3xt and Risen Star* about the exercise :)
    Yesterday I burned 2000 calories :) hey that's the last time I take a nap while baking brownies :#
  • !Back-0ff!!Back-0ff! Posts: 159
    Whats up means its ceiling or a fan.
    Berlin F wrote: »
    Whats up means its ceiling or a fan.

up means up ... that's it ....

LOL :lol: Just kidding. :)
    edited November 2015
    /
    One of the zen story I like :)

A group of frogs were traveling through the woods, when two of them fell into a deep pit. All the other frogs gathered around the pit. When they saw how deep it was, they told the two frogs that they were as good as dead.

The two frogs ignored the comments and tried to jump up out of the pit with all of their might. The other frogs kept telling them to stop, that they were as good as dead. Finally, one of the frogs took heed to what the other frogs were saying and gave up. She fell down and died.

The other frog continued to jump as hard as she could. Once again, the crowd of frogs yelled at her to stop the pain and just die. She began jumping even harder and finally made it out. When she got out, the other frogs said, “Did you not hear us?” The frog explained to them that she was deaf – she thought they were encouraging her to jump out of the hole the entire time.
    edited November 2015
    /
  • BIG-DOG1509BIG-DOG1509 Posts: 1,481
    Hello everybody i'm here to tell you a story of a Doctor and an Engineer.
    The Doctor and the Engineer were friends one day while they were strolling in the park they met a girl who used to came daily in the park. So, the two friends like her and decided to propose her.
    The next day when they met her, The Doctor gave a rose to the girl, and the engineer gave an apple to the girl. But the girl asked for some time to decide who she really likes. Then the girl went back to her house and after that the engineer asked the doctor why you gave her a rose? the doctor replied because roses are red and red is the color of love. Then the doctor asked the engineer why you gave her an apple? Now the reply of the engineer will leave you rolling on floor laughing.
    He replied:"AN APPLE A DAY KEEPS A DOCTOR AWAY. :D
  • Q: How do you make a pool table laugh?
    A: Put your hand down its pocket and tickle its balls.
  • "Well hello darling." Said the wife as she walked into the bedroom wearing stockings and suspenders.

"What do you think?" She said.

As it turns out, "I've seen better legs on a pool table" wasn't the right answer.

• statusparastatuspara Posts: 1 New Member
    Vi que algunos de los sitios no me permitían agregar el juego de mini clip a mi sitio. ¿Cómo puedo usar Miniclip en mi sitio? es read more at :smile:
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion