Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

It appears that your opponent won't show.

13»

Comments

• Chloe SparksChloe Sparks Posts: 1 New Member
    Anybody else lost their money after the opponent didn't show? This just happened to me
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 838 Pool Expert
    No, but you look like a lot of fun to hang with. I could see myself losing a lot of money in that.......lol :D Love the antennae :smile:
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    No, but you look like a lot of fun to hang with. I could see myself losing a lot of money in that.......lol :D Love the antennae :smile:

:D
  • creativehottycreativehotty STILL THE GREAT WHITE NORTHPosts: 1,944 Pool Champion
    edited March 29

and ... thats real right ??? if u believe that, u would def lose ALOT of money, and just an FYI ....got some cheap beachfront property for sale in hawaii u might wanna buy :D LOL !!!
    what's real? the pic? how would i know? LOL :D but the CHICK, in the pic, looks like a fun person to hang with and that was real :smile: if i lost a lot of money to hanging with her having fun, it'd be because i WANTED to spend my money to do that :wink: don't read too much into things. I saw a person with a large drink, who isn't afraid to have fun in public (and wear what some might call silly props), AND she's attractive (but notice i mentioned that last :wink: ). Oh, and how much for the HI beachfront? :D :D :D
  • creativehottycreativehotty STILL THE GREAT WHITE NORTHPosts: 1,944 Pool Champion
    what's real? the pic? how would i know? LOL :D but the CHICK, in the pic, looks like a fun person to hang with and that was real :smile: if i lost a lot of money to hanging with her having fun, it'd be because i WANTED to spend my money to do that :wink: don't read too much into things. I saw a person with a large drink, who isn't afraid to have fun in public (and wear what some might call silly props), AND she's attractive (but notice i mentioned that last :wink: ). Oh, and how much for the HI beachfront? :D :D :D

lol lol enjoy !! and have fun and a drink w some pakistani guy with a stolen fb pic :p :# B)
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion

lol lol enjoy !! and have fun and a drink w some pakistani guy with a stolen fb pic :p :# B)

:joy:
    i don't think you ever HAD any HI beachfront for sale..................

(lol :D )
  • fouryoungsfouryoungs Posts: 15 Pool Player
    Or it is the dreaded coin swappers. Play very few actual games and have huge win totals.
    This guy dropped out 3 times in an hour.
    Won 7.5 billion coins in winning 758 games.

fjvxdasezux2.jpg
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    edited April 16
    fouryoungs wrote: »
    Or it is the dreaded coin swappers. Play very few actual games and have huge win totals.
    This guy dropped out 3 times in an hour.
    Won 7.5 billion coins in winning 758 games.

fjvxdasezux2.jpg

LOL, I have played less games than he did and have a greater total winnings count than him..
13»