Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Kudos.

1242526272830»

Comments

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,473 Pool Forum Veteran
    I have been beaten by this level 15 three times today ( so far lol ) with a broomstick !

s5cun5q1g3sz.png

So kudos to him and I never want to see any of you coming in here and whining, whinging and crying like a baby about being matched up against high levels ever again !

If a lvl 15 can thrash a lvl 130 then so can you, so stop your snivelling ! LOL

• طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    I have been beaten by this level 15 three times today ( so far lol ) with a broomstick !

s5cun5q1g3sz.png

So kudos to him and I never want to see any of you coming in here and whining, whinging and crying like a baby about being matched up against high levels ever again !

If a lvl 15 can thrash a lvl 130 then so can you, so stop your snivelling ! LOL

What if I told u that was me? :D :joy:
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,875 Pool Forum VIP
    Kudos to this fellow who kept hitting 'Play again'.....I like that... ;) :)

@Galen
    OwcKyMB.png

X5lbOom.gif
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,473 Pool Forum Veteran

What if I told u that was me? :D :joy:

I know it wasn't you Talha, I know your style of play by now and that wasn't it LOL

• JJoeJJoe UKPosts: 788 Pool Expert
    vj5qdb529ppa.png

Just got to 1 billion coins for the first time! Finally lol
  • -Alyna-Alyna 80.6%Posts: 742 Pool Expert
    Very good, now get the legend award
  • JJoeJJoe UKPosts: 788 Pool Expert
    -Alyna wrote: »
    Very good, now get the legend award

Thanks, think level 200 may be sooner idk