Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool in HTML 5 - now in OPEN BETA (Update in 1st post)

Comments

• ZogggZoggg Posts: 1,048 Pool Champion
    9 ball has always been there.
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    Zoggg wrote: »

And the game has always loaded without small screen and without slow motion -_-
  • JohnnyMeucciJohnnyMeucci Posts: 49 Pool Player
    Zoggg wrote: »

I beg to differ...
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 3,276 Pool Champion
    edited April 18
    eatbread wrote: »
    I wonder that the other games are going to work after 2020 ? Other game have plugin too. Just curious if they planned to fix the other games so we can play those games too. :p

Nope, using Flash will not be possible to use on any browser by 2020. They're probably working on converting all their games to HTML5 or some other platform like Unity.

@JJoe ;) this mean all of mc games
    edited April 18
  • JJoeJJoe UKPosts: 788 Pool Expert
    I wonder that the other games are going to work after 2020 ? Other game have plugin too. Just curious if they planned to fix the other games so we can play those games too. :p

Nope, using Flash will not be possible to use on any browser by 2020. They're probably working on converting all their games to HTML5 or some other platform like Unity.

ah I see, well suppose they have 2 years then to sort out new V
    JJoe wrote: »

ah I see, well suppose they have 2 years then to sort out new V

Almost 6 month passed . Maybe next year
  • Raquel OliveiraRaquel Oliveira Posts: 1,516 admin
    Hello all!

As you know, we are working on the new 8 Ball Pool version on Web - currently in Beta.

We would really appreciate some feedback on the following:

a) In what part of your gaming session do you experience the game becoming slow or sluggish?

b) Would you say that occurs from the get go? After being online from a few minutes? Mid gameplay only? While you are browsing the game menus?

c) Can you please specify the browser and version you are using and experience these issues?

Thank you in advance for the information!
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    Hey @Raquel Oliveira just played on the pc and i must say it is ATM running just like the mobile version, i will say the cue action could be more fluid like the mobile, atm no problems.,, I'm on Chrome - gaming rig - 50 meg d/l so as you would expect no slow down. :) And also i just won 1000 coins on the spin, cheers. :smiley:
    Just to add the sound still sounds clunky, distorted bass - if that makes any sense ?
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Posts: 3,425 Pool Champion
    Hello all!

Nice avatar pic Raquel. Kinda looks a lot like mine. So what gives?
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,875 Pool Forum VIP
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    Hello all!

I believe that is a Vanilla Forums glitch JImmy....MC has no control over it.....comes and goes at times...along with x'd out pics sometimes and numerous other odd display problems...

just my opinion though....not positive....

The new PC version is still in Beta?.......I thought it was in the first full version of the game when they made it the default one on MC home page....it has been around for a long time now....hasn't it?

X5lbOom.gif
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    Hello all!

I believe that is a Vanilla Forums glitch JImmy....MC has no control over it.....comes and goes at times...along with x'd out pics sometimes and numerous other odd display problems...

just my opinion though....not positive....

The new PC version is still in Beta?.......I thought it was in the first full version of the game when they made it the default one on MC home page....it has been around for a long time now....hasn't it?

X5lbOom.gif

Cheers Jeff. I logged onto the game earlier (old version) and my avatar was gone from there also.
    lol, this is whacky. I changed me avatar earlier to see if it would pop back up on the game, and i noticed the option for the one i was using the last month or so was not there. I now see its back on the home page, even though its gone from the game?
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,875 Pool Forum VIP
    edited April 19
    Well there ya go.....you should know better than to play with the Edit profile controls.....hahahahahahaha....always causes issues....

X5lbOom.gif

• ΧρυσηΧρυση Posts: 158 Pool Pro
    the promblem giving spin using the arrows came back, when i try to give top or low spin the page goes up or down @Raquel Oliveira
    A bit more detail on the balls - make em more shiny if possible? Otherwise game play- rolling well for me right now. I noticed the cue still goes dead when trying to break. Also when clicking on your opponents avatar you may need to click twice to get their details up. But yeah it's playing well for me generally. :+1: Oh and also a cue power bar would be a great addition. :)
  • JohnnyMeucciJohnnyMeucci Posts: 49 Pool Player
    edited April 21
    Robot "players" are a pain...
    I'm about ready to quit bothering with mini clip again...
    Too bad. So necessary.
    Cue still freezing at times... Chrome browser intermittent. ( annoying ) causing miss hits.
    G11gaming wrote: »
    Cue still freezing at times... Chrome browser intermittent. ( annoying ) causing miss hits.

I am on Chrome and my cue freezes when i pull back to hit it with force