Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Sunidhifan's "Adventures on SuziQ6"

Comments

• Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,622 Pool Champion
    Don't know if it's my pc Jeff but when i get to the motorbike one it doesn't show right and after is just white screen .
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Secluder.Posts: 3,800 Pool Champion
    edited April 22
    Watched every one of them Jeff, and there is some beauties in there. The Dillinger car was something else, wasnt it?

The last vid had to be watched on youtube, as i got this when i tried to play it:

d801dvxw5gm6.jpg

And that Viper, purrrrrrrrr.
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,392 Pool Forum VIP
    edited April 22
    Davy Dacue wrote: »
    Don't know if it's my pc Jeff but when i get to the motorbike one it doesn't show right and after is just white screen .

I had a problem with two others as well...finally just deleted them.....I will try and fix that one.... ;)

@COOLOCKER Glad you enjoyed them Jimmy.....it was a great day .....some super sweet auto's for sure.... ;) :)

X5lbOom.gif
    Just watched all the extra uploads too Jeff. Cant help thinking while viewing them that every last owner is on the lookout for that one kid who has a face full, and hands full of chocolate fudge coming their way, lol.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,863 Pool Forum Veteran
    Wish I could watch them but every time I click on one the whole forum page goes completely blank lol

The weird thing is I'm getting the audio with no problem, but that's a bit like trying to enjoy Top Gear on the radio LOL
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Wish I could watch them but every time I click on one the whole forum page goes completely blank lol

The weird thing is I'm getting the audio with no problem, but that's a bit like trying to enjoy Top Gear on the radio LOL

That is anew on me @Nanny Ogg ....not sure what to say.....if you want to watch them, you could always view them on my youtube channel......they work fine for me on here....except one has an issue I am trying to fix.... ;)

X5lbOom.gif

edited April 24
    Monday April 23rd, 2018.....Beautiful day here today....82 F. (27.7777 C.)...sweet Spring weather feeling like Summer already....

X5lbOom.gif

edited May 17
    Not an adventure on my part.... ;)

But here is a video taken by another member of my son Drake's arborist crew of him blowing out the top on a good size Douglas Fir tree they were removing on Monday, May 14th........(his last name is Stone-Smolinski in honor of my deceased wife, so many just call him Drake Stone.... ;) )
    He takes a pretty nice ride on the rebound ….lol...very skilled and dangerous job he has:

And here he is doing his Ascent Climb event at an Arborists competition in Hawthorne Park near downtown Medford which took place all day long on Saturday, May 12th.
    Unfortunately, due to a couple problems, I was only able to record this one event out of a total of six they had to do....

X5lbOom.gif

edited May 23
    Sigh.....another night back in the hospital....another new infection... :s

Grrrrrr, this is getting so old I tell ya.....at least it was only overnight and they let me come home today....

This morning before breakfast or finding out I could go home today:

X5lbOom.gif
    Post edited by Sunidhifan on
  • creativehottycreativehotty rainy season atmPosts: 2,206 Pool Champion
    glad u made it back to us ...

Thanks....nice to be home again......great staff and facility there....but still hate that place......sigh....

X5lbOom.gif
    Sunidhifan wrote: »

Thanks....nice to be home again......great staff and facility there....but still hate that place......sigh....

X5lbOom.gif

understandable
    Jeff, i can almost run my calendar of you now, lol. On a serious note though, glad you got out so quick, and its an infection that can be treated.
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 4,420 Pool Champion
    Sigh.....another night back in the hospital....another new infection... :s

Grrrrrr, this is getting so old I tell ya.....at least it was only overnight and they let me come home today....

This morning before breakfast or finding out I could go home today:

X5lbOom.gif

I'm glad your feeling better. I hope you take care of yourself much better next time. :)
    edited May 24

I'm glad your feeling better. I hope you take care of yourself much better next time. :)

Thanks.....I try following all the doctors orders, but keep getting issues from getting dehydrated all the time for some inexplicable reason.....I drink tons of water, juices, sports drinks and whatnot....no alcohol at all and cut way down on caffeinated drinks like Pepsi......sigh....

They, and I, are hopeful that this surgery I have coming up in June will alleviate all these problems I have had this year......there is always hope in life, a very strong human trait....... ;)

X5lbOom.gif
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 4,420 Pool Champion
    Well caffeine will make you more dehydrated. Mostly it is important to eat soup stuff and drink more water and not caffeine drinks You need more relaxation and good sleep :)
    edited May 31
    Finally......some 'positive' vids....lol....no hospital gown for a change.... :D

Ahhhh…..Summertime is here....got my summertime look and hitting up the town... ;)

On my way to Baja Fresh Mexican Restaurant:

Enjoying my burrito at Baja Fresh:

After lunch joyride:

At BricktownE Brewing Co. after my meal....enjoying a custom brew on the street corner:

Tried to keep them all short and sweet........ ;)

X5lbOom.gif

• ZX 10 RZX 10 R Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RPosts: 611 Pool Expert
    Drinking and And Eating, then driving at about 8MPH Being shaken about , would that not make your stomach a little queasy .
    Finally......some 'positive' vids....lol....no hospital gown for a change.... :D

Ahhhh…..Summertime is here....got my summertime look and hitting up the town... ;)

On my way to Baja Fresh Mexican Restaurant:

Enjoying my burrito at Baja Fresh:

After lunch joyride:

At BricktownE Brewing Co. after my meal....enjoying a custom brew on the street corner:

Tried to keep them all short and sweet........ ;)

X5lbOom.gif

good vids :) had to watch em on utube tho, cause otherwise as nanny has stated, my whole screen goes white !! but thats for any vids on forum now, including the music ones :neutral: and i laughed at "medical materials" ROFL :D
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,863 Pool Forum Veteran
    @creativehotty

Hi H, just to let you know, I got around that problem with the vids by going into settings and changing the setting for "use accelerated hardware". If you go into yours you will see that setting is either on or off. It doesn't matter which one it is, just change it to the opposite and fingers crossed that should let you watch vids again in here.

@Sunidhifan

Hi Jeff, I couldn't quite catch what the brewery did that made you mad enough to organise a boycott, pray tell LOL