Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Which Cell Phone Do You use?

1235»

Comments

• *!--FUREEEE--!**!--FUREEEE--!* Posts: 3,939 Pool Champion
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    He's like, what, 12 or 13 ? Texting on his pushbike would be just as bad and texting on his skateboard would be even worse lol

Lol! Nanny! You are funny..

:D
  • Zaeem Aslam!Zaeem Aslam! Posts: 7,310 Pool Forum VIP
    I phone

Which one?
  • nothing beats an iPhone - iPhone 5s ( hoping to upgrade soon )-
  • Mine! It's F-07F.
    Made in Japan!
    k8ns71cgqbp9.jpg
  • Marinelle NarcisaMarinelle Narcisa LocationPosts: 2,489 Pool Champion
    Samsung galaxy ace duos s6802 and OPPO mirror 5
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 806 Pool Expert
    Galaxy note 5. One of the best phones you can ever own.
  • MozoidMozoid Posts: 773 Pool Expert
    I don't own one, the closest thing I own is a walkman with a C90 cassette copy of now that's what I call music 11 (high speed dubbing) metal tape C-20.
    edited April 18
    (It can make outgoing calls if the recipient is within 100 metres and you shout)
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    Mozoid wrote: »
    I don't own one, the closest thing I own is a walkman with a C90 cassette copy of now that's what I call music 11 (high speed dubbing) metal tape C-20.

Was it attached to your belt? And listened to in Stereo? .... Oh and don't forget the head cleaning kit. ;) ;)
    G11gaming wrote: »
    Mozoid wrote: »

Was it attached to your belt? And listened to in Stereo? .... Oh and don't forget the head cleaning kit. ;) ;)

I only have one ear, so stereo was a no go. I used to cut off the surplus headphone for later use. Still have a box of them to this day, stands as a testament to how well those thing were made back then.

Tape heads were self cleaning if you cycled through your cassette collection on a regular basis. I kept the bottle of isopropyl for head cleaning though.
  • whalersailorwhalersailor Posts: 112 Pool Pro
    LG flip phone with camera. My phone is a phone, not my life!!!
  • Deimos666Deimos666 Mobile / AndroidPosts: 588 Pool Expert
    I've been using an iPhone 5C since like 2014 or so. Still works, although seems a bit slow these days, and more often than not won't receive calls (most of the time), sends people straight to voice mail until they "Facetime" me (they have to also have an iPhone to do this), then it will receive calls again. No clue what's wrong, but I rarely make calls or receive them, so hasn't really been an issue, and text still works.

Prior to the iPhone, I had a Motorola of some sort, and prior to that a Blackberry 8330 or something, both decent phones, but I think the iPhone is better, minus iTunes, I hate the iTunes app. >:) I simply want to drag and drop my music files of choice to the phone, and I can't do that with the Apple stuff, it has to sync with iTunes. :s
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,645 Pool Forum Veteran
    edited April 23
    Samsung Galaxy Ace 3.

Like others, I rarely make or receive calls these days so after the initial contract was finished I declined to upgrade and now just have a simple sim for a fiver a month.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________

My favourite phone of all time was my old Motorola Razr from the 1990's, but I think that might be because I was a huge Star Trek fangirl back then LOL

c30btbmy0hrm.jpg
  • Zanna136Zanna136 Semper ludensPosts: 2,218 Pool Champion
    As long as I have had mobile, I have been in team Nokia. Until last year it looked like I have to give up on that, when update support for my wp-Lumia ended, and switch to Smansung or iPhone. :/ Buuuut, new Nokias came into market to my rescue, so I recently changed my mobile to brand-new Nokia 8 (with clean android-os), and so far I have been very pleased with it. :)
    nokia-8-.jpg
1235»