Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Facebook Login Issues

AlisaNTonikAlisaNTonik Forum ModeratorBiHPosts: 1,744 mod
edited May 4 in Help & Feedback
Hello everybody,

Due to Facebook issues, we are aware many players are unable to log into 8 Ball Pool. If that is your case, for the moment try removing the 8 Ball Pool app from Facebook settings and then login again.

We will keep you posted when more information is available.

Thanks,

*UPDATE* : Facebook issues should be fixed today, however to those that are still experiencing the issue, we recommend the step we mentioned yesterday ( Removing the 8 Ball Pool app from Facebook settings and then log back in ).
Post edited by AlisaNTonik on

Comments

• Untouchable     Untouchable Posts: 50 Pool Player
    Hiya AlisaNTonik,

How can I please do this removing 8 ball pool from faceBook?
    I am not able to login into FB t remove the app, and my account is connected with FB for 2 years now, but there issue here as i am always playing pool with FB and when i am using MC i do not see my increased coins rank or epic and legendary cues that i have paid for the apple itune.

I was communicating with Todd for a while now but since last few days not heard anything.

Regards
  • AlisaNTonikAlisaNTonik Forum Moderator BiHPosts: 1,744 mod
    Hi @Untouchable ,

Please follow these steps :93e9azc5mf0o.png

Hiya AlisaNTonik,

but there issue here as i am always playing pool with FB and when i am using MC i do not see my increased coins rank or epic and legendary cues that i have paid for the apple itune.

Could you please tell me your Game Version and Game Platform ( Android, iOS) ?