Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Divide free players from paying players

2»

Comments

• Fred JonesFred Jones Posts: 18 Pool Player
    Deimos666 wrote: »
    I think others members summed it up pretty much. But throw in my 2 cents.

I've been playing this game for like 4 maybe 5 years or so now too, I'm level 169, with 2.5B coins, I play 100% FREE. The last part again: "I play 100% FREE". Makes no difference if you play FREE players or go against people that pay for things with real money.

I'm fairly decent with the beginner cue, as I've practiced with it a lot, and it has no powers at all, I'm also not too bad at no guidline games, as again I've done tons of practice without guidlines to where I feel confident, so high power cues mean nothing. The worst part is, people think they are required or it isn't fair, not true! What I'm getting at here is, just become proficient with your cue of choice; stick to the standard cue, or a country cue and that is all you need if you learn how to use it. You can then get something like the Black Hole Cue down the road once you earn more coins, but it won't make you better.

Money doesn't make the player, what makes one good, is the love of playing the game for what it is, lots of practice, honing your skills (No guide, indirect etc.) having fun, winning. You will level up / earn more coins as you go / get better.

The only gap between players, is those that put a lot of time in, to those that don't, and of course some cheaters mixed in there. I go up against players that "pay" and I don't even know it, I'm sure, all the time, I don't even think about it or care what cue others are using. You have to play a lot, and not be afraid to move up the tiers, otherwise you'll be stuck at level 40 for a long time.

Coins can be earned with your time / efforts, I know as I've done it (like many others on the forum here). Pool cash can be earned, not as easily, but again I've done it by winning leagues, not the top leagues, but was able to win lower ones to get some pool cash. Not easy, but can be done (or well, could of a couple years ago when I did it), especially if you hit it hard when first put into a new league.

Even if they divided like you want, you'd still be playing me at level 169 and Black Hole or Czar cue, still above what you want to play, no? Yet I have never paid real money to this game, we'd both be in the free play side. I'm not a great player, but is just an example since I also play FREE.

Truth is, we've all been through this, we all played and were beaten by other players much higher ranked than us, we've all had the same obstacles pretty much, we just worked our way up as you are slowly doing, takes time and effort.

Also, sounds like your a PC player, just get a tablet or iPad and play mobile, much more fun!!! ;) :D

It's easy to not focus on playing by getting hung up on simple things, just have fun and not worry about these trivial things!

Mobile is a gift from god!
    Fred Jones wrote: »

I've been playing this game for like 4 maybe 5 years or so now too, I'm level 169, with 2.5B coins, I play 100% FREE. The last part again: "I play 100% FREE". Makes no difference if you play FREE players or go against people that pay for things with real money.

I'm fairly decent with the beginner cue, as I've practiced with it a lot, and it has no powers at all, I'm also not too bad at no guidline games, as again I've done tons of practice without guidlines to where I feel confident, so high power cues mean nothing. The worst part is, people think they are required or it isn't fair, not true! What I'm getting at here is, just become proficient with your cue of choice; stick to the standard cue, or a country cue and that is all you need if you learn how to use it. You can then get something like the Black Hole Cue down the road once you earn more coins, but it won't make you better.

Money doesn't make the player, what makes one good, is the love of playing the game for what it is, lots of practice, honing your skills (No guide, indirect etc.) having fun, winning. You will level up / earn more coins as you go / get better.

The only gap between players, is those that put a lot of time in, to those that don't, and of course some cheaters mixed in there. I go up against players that "pay" and I don't even know it, I'm sure, all the time, I don't even think about it or care what cue others are using. You have to play a lot, and not be afraid to move up the tiers, otherwise you'll be stuck at level 40 for a long time.

Coins can be earned with your time / efforts, I know as I've done it (like many others on the forum here). Pool cash can be earned, not as easily, but again I've done it by winning leagues, not the top leagues, but was able to win lower ones to get some pool cash. Not easy, but can be done (or well, could of a couple years ago when I did it), especially if you hit it hard when first put into a new league.

Even if they divided like you want, you'd still be playing me at level 169 and Black Hole or Czar cue, still above what you want to play, no? Yet I have never paid real money to this game, we'd both be in the free play side. I'm not a great player, but is just an example since I also play FREE.

Truth is, we've all been through this, we all played and were beaten by other players much higher ranked than us, we've all had the same obstacles pretty much, we just worked our way up as you are slowly doing, takes time and effort.

Also, sounds like your a PC player, just get a tablet or iPad and play mobile, much more fun!!! ;) :D

It's easy to not focus on playing by getting hung up on simple things, just have fun and not worry about these trivial things!

Yes! Mobile is twice as addicting.
  • Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 355 Pool Pro

are you having a conversation with yourself from a post you wrote nearly a month ago?

i'm starting to feel as though the time i spent writing out the post to help you get your apparently hacked account back was probably time wasted
    edited May 9
    I responded to mobile is a gift from God....

I agree.

I am not PC player.

Now, everything you said is reasonable & i can understand it. What is reasonable, is common sense expectation when one plays this game. Something else that is reasonable is a person sharing their experience. I don't find it reasonable, regardless how it is worded, for ANYONE to suggest how someone else should take any aspect of this game. While your intentions seem to be above par, the world of presumptions deceive you.

Thanks

are you having a conversation with yourself from a post you wrote nearly a month ago?

i'm starting to feel as though the time i spent writing out the post to help you get your apparently hacked account back was probably time wasted

I AM SORRY. I INCLUDED A RESPONSE TO SOMEONE ELSE.

FORGIVE ME.
  • CorbyCorby Posts: 493 Pool Pro
    Sounds reasonable! Lol
  • Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 355 Pool Pro

but YOU wrote "mobile is a gift from god" though :D

i know you was agreeing with the statement mate, you made that clear lol

i agree

i might be missing something, maybe someone can correct me, it wont be the first time something's gone way over my head lol

but like you said, and have written above, you was agreeing with a statement

but it was a statement you made? and over a month ago, no?

so you can see why i thought you was on the wind up and whatever i wrote about helping you get your account back, if you are a wind up merchant, was probably a waste of time

but YOU wrote "mobile is a gift from god" though :D

i know you was agreeing with the statement mate, you made that clear lol

i agree

i might be missing something, maybe someone can correct me, it wont be the first time something's gone way over my head lol

but like you said, and have written above, you was agreeing with a statement

but it was a statement you made? and over a month ago, no?

so you can see why i thought you was on the wind up and whatever i wrote about helping you get your account back, if you are a wind up merchant, was probably a waste of time

Forgive me. Any confusion is from my end. Thanks for responding.
2»