Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.
BIG SECURITY BUG of MINICLIP
Today I'm writing this to you in my very annoying mood. You has a bug with your security features which I'm facing this issue and you do nothing to help me - a customer who pay for you.
Ladies and Gentleman here, everyone can check this bug is:
1. When you have a miniclip account, you logged in to it via web browser (just type the ID - Email & password) and check "remember login"
2. Now, you can use another web browser or another computer to change your passwords of all : Miniclip ID, Email, and Facebook (if linked).
3. The bug is: no matter how many times you change all those password, when you re-open the web browser on the first computer, you can still login to miniclip website - and - of course - login into any game (including 8 Ball Pool) on this way.
- So, the question is: if I am a hacker who stole only 1 time the password of anyone of you, and then you find that you someone is trying to stole your account, so you change your password.
- But no matter how many times you change it, no matter your account (including your Gmail & Facebook) is still under your control, no matter I don't know your new password, I can still login to the game using your account - via the "remembered login session". And then, I can do anything with your account except changing the password - but that's enough: I can transfer coins, using hack, exploit account, use long-line hack etc... to get banned your account.
- The TRUE ISSUE is: Miniclip's security is now like Facebook & Google: everytime someone change their password, they have to re-enter the new password into any current login-session - but miniclip don't have this feature.
- And YOU - MINICLIP - you don't do anything to help someone who faces this issue. I mean: your customers, your gamers - who pay for you, whenever one of us got an issue like this, your ability to help us is ZERO-number.
I tried to report through help ticker but no helping answer from you, and posted a topic in here - this forum but MINICLIP - you deleted it.
Let's see what you behave your customers.