Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

what would you do?

1234568»

Comments

• JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 855 Pool Expert
    @Nineballina Ge Lol yeah, could play that, but not many options if at all after so

@COOLOCKER @christhecueball @odlllbo How did I not see tying up the 14! yeah that must be the shot, onnly option really.

And lol ikr, awful spot. Ran out of time getting snipping tool on computer working tho ;) .

• Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 356 Pool Pro
    i assumed you couldnt tbh, and if i had to bet my life would've said you couldn't see the potting angle

the only reason i asked and assumed you couldnt was thinking about potting it just to buy some more time
  • JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 855 Pool Expert
    Something a bit different, broke off and got this layout - how do I denial here :) l4s18zfwjubv.png
  • christhecueballchristhecueball Posts: 369 Pool Pro
    JJoe wrote: »
    Something a bit different, broke off and got this layout - how do I denial here :) l4s18zfwjubv.png

9 first for the split 7-8.......

i still have difficulty looking at the pc version and seeing the angles properly, same dimensions etc so i suppose should be the same but for some reason i find myself twisting my neck in all sorts of weird positions and trying to turn the laptop upside down to see if something goes lol

to start off yeah i'd probs say 9 ball moves the black out here

was wondering about angles, perspective etc because i just wondered if the 14 ball screw back was on to develop the black, might cause a bit more havoc than we'd like, but i like having the other side of the table being completely open with the couple of balls to aim aim it if we get bogged down in the top right with all the balls a bit congested, but i probably go with the 9 to open it up

after that the balls in the top right being so congested and on top of each other and hard to know how they're gonna look after the split so a bit tricky to say
    dunno if anyone can come up with any ideas for this one, a rare situation to find the balls in, for both of us

but just a horrible spot for me here

thoughts?

4ho14v86zg3q.png

• -Alyna-Alyna 80.7%Posts: 788 Pool Expert
    dunno if anyone can come up with any ideas for this one, a rare situation to find the balls in, for both of us

thoughts?

4ho14v86zg3q.png

I'd say it's an almost impossible table unless you pot a fluke
    I'd rather try a defensive shot, such as leaving the 15 near the 7th ball
  • christhecueballchristhecueball Posts: 369 Pool Pro
    since his spot is almost as awful i´d kick the 14 out......but slow to kick the 7 a bit towards the 8 with the white and to leave the 15 near the rail
  • odlllboodlllbo Posts: 365 Pool Pro

I like Chris' shot of using the 9 for the breakout so i dont have too much to add. A lot is gonna depend on our leave after that but stripes would be my choice here. Could also maybe shoot the 12 first to knock the 6 out and make the 11 easier to get to but this may be messed up when we break the 8. Maybe 12 then 11 and then go for the breakout.

thoughts?

4ho14v86zg3q.png

Agree with the defensive approach. How bout hitting the edge of the 14 at the angle to push the 15 towards the 3 but hitting it with bottom to try and put the cb behind the 9? Might be fun to try lol but I think tying up the 15 and 7 is prob highest percentage option tho
    How bout this one? Either solids or stripes :)
    uulc6kvohr6h.png
    odlllbo wrote: »
    How bout this one? Either solids or stripes :)
    uulc6kvohr6h.png

WOW!!!

this has got to be by far the worst situation on here, i wouldn't even know where to begin :D

should probably start with tagging some of the better players here that would have a far better chance than me of picking the bones out of this one @Obel Putiah @Alyna @Sunidhifan @christhecueball @COOLOCKER @JJoe @Wilbur @Carlos Tales @The Scobester

i was gonna post a similar one with two sets of two locked together, and the third semi close, but this by far eclipses it!

definitely need to have a good sound theoretical understanding of the game, and a good safety game playing a decent level player with this set up, anticipating that he's a good player too, and not about to just knock the balls all over the place, then this could've been a real epic of a frame

i know @Sunidhifan has come up with some creatively drawn diagrams of some super sick bank shots to get us out of trouble in spots in this thread before, but the set up of the balls i think probably makes that a bit tricky, and plus i dont think windows paint has enough font colours needed to draw all the different lines!

i'd be tempted to put the 7 and 11 together :D
1234568»