Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool in HTML 5 - now in OPEN BETA (Update in 1st post)

1606162636466»

Comments

• JohnnyMeucciJohnnyMeucci Posts: 53 Pool Player
    NOW...
    It's working in my Chrome but has a different color table (blue cloth)!
    crazy!
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Now you know.Posts: 3,682 Pool Champion
    Well...
    9 ball appears in my Maxthon browser (which has a different version of Chrome engine)

How do you rate the Maxthon Browser @JohnnyMeucci ? Ive posted a few times here saying i use it all the time, and find it to be great for playing games.

It does have some issues with ordinary browsing, but gaming seems to be spot on.
  • JohnnyMeucciJohnnyMeucci Posts: 53 Pool Player
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    Well...
    9 ball appears in my Maxthon browser (which has a different version of Chrome engine)

How do you rate the Maxthon Browser @JohnnyMeucci ? Ive posted a few times here saying i use it all the time, and find it to be great for playing games.

It does have some issues with ordinary browsing, but gaming seems to be spot on.

I've used it since the beginning version in `02 or `03... (can't remember year)
    It's gotten a little off track lately so I am now mostly using the UC browser (has many of their former programmers, it seems like) but I will always keep Maxthon around.
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Now you know.Posts: 3,682 Pool Champion
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    Well...

I've used it since the beginning version in `02 or `03... (can't remember year)
    It's gotten a little off track lately so I am now mostly using the UC browser (has many of their former programmers, it seems like) but I will always keep Maxthon around.

Cheers @JohnnyMeucci . Yeah, ive been using it for years as well. And your right about it gone off track lately, hence my post about ordinary browsing, lol. And like yourself, i willalways have it as well.
  • _raoul_raoul Posts: 285 Pool Pro
    Χρυση wrote: »
    the promblem giving spin using the arrows came back, when i try to give top or low spin the page goes up or down @Raquel Oliveira

FWIW, I've had this also for the last month or two.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,619 Pool Forum Veteran
    edited May 16
    Anyone else constantly getting the "Connection is slow... please wait" message today ?
    Also, unable to pull up my opponents user profile at the moment, how am I going to be able to report coin transferers now ?

Edit. I give up, the game is unplayable atm.
    Post edited by Nanny Ogg on
  • ZogggZoggg Posts: 1,065 Pool Champion
    The game won't load in firefox and chrome today. I'm assuming there has been an other dodgy update. Sort it out miniclip chaps.
  • Ikrima MohamedIkrima Mohamed Posts: 29 Pool Player
    Zoggg wrote: »
    The game won't load in firefox and chrome today. I'm assuming there has been an other dodgy update. Sort it out miniclip chaps.
    What both Beta and Old version?
    Finally got it to load on chrome, but it's back to the erratic ball speeds again.
  • Murraymk7Murraymk7 Posts: 1 New Member
    They are still trying to get the same update as last time sorted. Like the last time we are able to play with the new collection cues, but they still haven't managed to make that happen without it freezing. Just be patient because they're working on it lol
  • LifeEternalLifeEternal Posts: 493 Pool Pro
    now slow motion is back,again :) and berlin table normal,mumbai blue table.bad job programmers,bad job !

Murraymk7 wrote: »
    They are still trying to get the same update as last time sorted. Like the last time we are able to play with the new collection cues, but they still haven't managed to make that happen without it freezing. Just be patient because they're working on it lol

patient?almost everday new or old problems.wating for opponent's response,everday.Why? >:)
  • PaparrazzoPaparrazzo Posts: 10 Pool Player
    slow motion confirmed, again
    working ok today
  • LifeEternalLifeEternal Posts: 493 Pool Pro
    Zoggg wrote: »
    working ok today
    but Mumbai blue cloth,again ;)